Chapter 21: moppy Gaara

After Y/n left the sand village, gaara has been in a sad mood. He didn't realize how much Y/n vist really brought his mood up. Now he's back in his old routine, trying to prove himself to the sand village.

" Gaara, you really miss Y/n huh!?" Said Tameri

" Yeah, I do, I forgot how much her present really leaves a mark on you,"

' Probably to you because you love her,' Tameri thought.

" Well, now that she is gone, maybe try to look less gloomy, plus you need to leave a good impression to everyone now that you're gonna be Kazekage," said tameri.

" Yeah, I know."

Gaara's POV:

I haven't been able to sleep after Y/n it's like my sleeping gotten worse after she left. I really hope I'm able to see her, even if it's just looking at her.

I wonder what she is doing? Is she missing me like how I'm missing her!?

Y/n POV:

After Granny Tsunade went to look at Rock Lee's situation. I decided to visit Sasuke. I know his still recovering from the exams.

I was at the door of Sasuke room. He looked defeated and confused. I really hope he recovers quickly so we can continue training.

" Yo Ducky, how are you doing!?"

" I'm fine, Y/n, just thinking,"

" Well, you better not be thinking about Orochimaru deal,"

" How did - I mean, I'm not Y/n,"

" I don't know, I  it ended me up losing myself to power that I did awful things for him"

The room was silent. I realized how much orchimaru affected me, even though he taught me a lot about my power, but he broke me so much. I keep rembering,  I looked at my necklace. I felt my heart beat and feel warm all over. Gaara, I miss him. A lot, I keep thinking about our training and his warm hug, I wonder if he's thinking about me? And what he's thinking. Probably the girl he likes, I felt a pain in my chest. Does he really like her? What's she like? Is she pretty, then me? She'd probably feminine, I wish I could be, but I can't compete with that.

" Uh Y/n you should go, I need to rest,"

" sounds good Ducky, get well soon so we can train, but please don't think going to that snake."

After I left Ducky room

I need to go home and unpack. As I was walking to my house, I bumped into Kiba.

" Y/n your back from your trip,"

" Yeah, I am."

" Well, since you are free, maybe you want to choose your dog and hang out?"

" I would love that  Kiba,"

I followed Kiba and we went to his house, I said hi to everyone then he took me to the yard and there they were the puppies, God all of them are so cute. I was looking around until I saw him. He was in the corner looking small but independent. He looked like a fighter. He was red with black around his eyes. He had a small scar of his right side of his head. He looked like Gaara. I got close to him, he sniffed me, and he cuddled on me.

" Y/n he's the Runt of the litter, are you sure you want him?"

" Yes, he reminds me of Gaara,"

After I said that Kiba, look a little bit surprised, but a little sad.

" I Well name this little guy, garu, it's close to gaara"

After I chose Garu, Me and Kiba went on our walk to the hokage heads. We would do this when I couldn't sleep or if he couldn't.

I was looking around, and the Kiba grabbed my hands.

" Y/n here, Akamaru, found these flowers for you. He wanted to give them to you,"

They were beautiful. They looked like my eye color.

" Thank you, Kiba, they're beautiful,"

" Y/n, I have a question. Is there anyone you like!?"

I laugh

" Why do people keep asking me?"

" But no, I don't think so? Why?"

" Don't worry about it, dummy."

We kept walking, and then we needed to split off because we both  had missions the next day.

Kiba POV:

Even though Y/n said she didn't think she liked anyone, I think it's Gaara. She always lights up when she hears his name or anything that reminds her of him. But maybe I had a chance to win her. I think I do, I'm good-looking.

[ END]

Hi yall sorry for being gone for 7 months? I've been busy being a student, plus I'm graduating! Finally, hopefully, this was a good update, I'll see when it's my next update, but enjoy! Have a wonderful day or night<3