Chapter 14: first time seeing the sand village

Y/N POV: The walk was hot and sweaty, I felt like I was gonna melt. So I took off my shirt and pants. I was just wearing my undershirt and my shorts. As I felt like I wouldn't make it, I finally saw the sand village entrance, I ran towards it. I see solider, they look at me weird. I was out of breathe and sweaty. " I'm here to visit Gaara". As they looked confused they all started to smile. " Your Gaara's girlfriend? The one that Kankuro told us about". I look at them and my cheeks started to feel hot. " We are not together, we are just friends!". " Sure kid". They let me pass by. As I walk in the village, it really looks different, there's lots of sand but buildings made out of sand. It looked really cool. But I grab the map for the sand village, and I try to figure out where Gaara lives. I keep walking till I bump into someone. I look up and see Tameri. " Y/n!!! You're here???". " Yeah I am, the reason being is because Gaara asked me to come since he has something to tell me"

Tameri looked at me confused but then she smiled. " I think I know why he wants to tell you! Here follow me, I'll take you to him!". Tameri grabs my hand and starts to run. I was kinda surprised but, followed. Then she stopped at a two store house, it was painted blue. It was very cute. Tameri then opened the door. We walked inside. " Gaara, Y/n!! Is here!!!!!". We hear a loud crash. I see gaara running down the stairs, he looked rushed.

" Y/n, I didn't know you would actually show up"

" Well yeah, my best friend said he had something important to share!"

" But where are you going to stay!?"-Kankuro

" Well she can stay in your room Gaara!"- tameri

" but tameri, we have a guest bedroo-"-Gaara

" NO, it's too messy."-Tameri

Gaara & Kankuro looked confused at Tameri

" Well Gaara, can you show me around? Since I never been here! But before you do! Can I please use the shower?"

" sure"-Tameri

" it's up the stairs the first door to the left"-Gaara

I go up and  to the bathroom. I start to remove my clothes and turn on the shower, I feel the hot water hit my skin. I turn the fussel to the right, I feel the water go cold which is perfect for me. I wash myself up and get out. I get my clothes and put them on. I  have my hair down to air dry. I get out of the bathroom with my bag.

I get grabbed by the hand. I see it's Gaara.

" Y/n let me grab your bag and put it in my room".

I give gaara my bag and he goes to his room.

I head downstairs and look around, the house is nicely decorated, it really fits all three of them.

As I keep looking around, my hand gets grabbed agian but from the behind. I turn around and see Gaara.

" Y/n let's go, since it's going to be sundown soon".

" Okay! Eye bags"

Gaara just looks at me and looks away.

I kinda feel a sting in my chest but I follow him anyways.

[END]

A/N: Hi!!! Yall how are you doing?? Anways here is the second update of this month!! And I can't wait for the next one!!! Trust me it will be on time!!!! But yes this chapter is gonna follow the episode of when susake leaves the village!!! Then it's gonna go into shippuden! So be ready. Okay bye!!!

Next update: July 18th!!!

Also THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 2.04K READSSS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME😭💞💞