Chapter: 13 visting Gaara

Y/n Pov: I woke up at 5am. It's been months since sand village attacked and we became allies. As I got up I heard a chirp. I ran to the living room and saw a bird with a letter. I opened the window. The bird flew in and landed on my hand. I grabbed the letter. I opened it.

" Dear, Y/n It's me Gaara. Your friend??? I was wondering if you can vist me? Of course If your sensei let you! We haven't seen each other for months. I know we keep in touch by letters but I wanna talk to you about something. I wanna tell you in person. Come visit me. Please.

Thank you, Your friend gaara"

I felt my cheeks burn. I put the letter down and went to the fridge with the bird still on My hand. I gave it some rice and water.  As the bird was eating I was writing a letter back. After I was done I put the letter in the birds pouch. And I sent it back.

I decided to get ready, I choose My outfit, did my facial routine. Then I headed to the door. As I locked the door I saw pervy sage. He was waiting near the stairs.

" Hi, Pervy sage!"

" Stop saying that kid, weres naruto?"

" he's sleeping in"

" ugh, that kid. We have an important mission today, I was going to ask if you can come because you know how to get through Naruto"

" Yeah I would love too but I need to do something first."

" Okay we well be waiting at the gate"

I left and started to head at Kakashi sensei apartment.

×Time skip×

I was infront of Kakashi's aprament. I knock and I heard loud crashing. The doors opens and I see sensei looking flushed?

" Hi sensei, sorry if I'm interrupting you Adult reading" I started to giggle.

" Well, What do you need Y/n?"

" I was going to ask if I can vist the sand village? For personal reason! Only for 3 days!"

" Well I guess you can, I mean you have been doing more mission then usual, so yes you can!"

" Thank you sensei, See you in 3 days"

" See ya"

I left.

As I was thinking walking back to the apartment, I realized I needed to talk to Pervy sage about how I can't go to the mission with him and Whiskers.

I headed to the gate. I see Pervy sage and Whiskers.

" Y/n!!!! Your coming with us?!"

" Sorry Whiskers, but I can't, I'm visiting Gaara"

" Okay! I understand!!! I hope you have a great visit!"

I hug Whiskers and they leave.

I started to run towards the apartment, I grabbed a bag and start to pack.

I finished packing and started to head at the entrance.

I started my walk to visit Gaara.

[ END]

A/N: Hey, sorry I didn't update last month, just finals were kicking my ass lol. But I'm gonna upload twice this month to make it up. They might be short idk. We'll byeeee