Chapter 18: Important talk

Gaara Pov:
I grabbed Y/n's hand, I needed to tell her that I might become the fourth Kazekage and that I'm in love with her.

Y/n pov: Gaara Looks serious. I'm Wondering what he is going to tell me.

" Y/n So I asked you to come here because I was offered to become the  fourth Kazekage and-"

Y/n Tackled Gaara to the ground, she was hugging him tightly.

" Gaara! I can't believe it! Your gonna be the youngest Kazekage ever!"

Gaara POV:
I couldn't think, I was just blushing so hard. I don't think I can tell Y/n this is too much for me. I'm feeling something that I never felt and it was too much for me.

Y/n kept hugging Gaara they stayed there for about 5 minutes.

" Wait but No-brows does that mean you don't have much time to spend time with me!"

" Y/n I will make sure I will, but I'm going to make sure I use my time wisely"

" no-brows even if you don't have time for us!!! I'll always stand next to you to the very end"

As Y/n said that Gaara kissed Y/n on the cheek. He didn't know what controlled his body to do so but he just did.

Both of them stayed quiet not knowing what to say or do.

" Gaara? Why did you do that?"

" I don't know, I just wanted to do it"

Gaara grabbed Y/n's hands and they started to walk home.

Y/N POV: I think, Gaara Likes me. But I don't think I like him, but I think I do. He's the only person that made me feel new emotions and I always get butterflies every time we're next to each other. I can't let anyone be close to me because she will find out. I need to protect Gaara. From me and her.

Once they got home, Y/n let go of Gaaras hand.

" Gaara can I sleep on the couch tonight?"

Gaara felt a slight tug in his heart.

He was questioning why Y/n's attitude changed.

" You can but only if I join you"

Gaara gave Y/n a look, which Y/n Knew not to fight him on this.

They both got their things and went downstairs. Y/n made sure not to sleep close to Gaara because she was scared if she was watching. But Gaara slowly was getting closer to her since she brought him warmth and also he could stay asleep all night long every time she was near him.

[ END]

Author Notes: Hey! Sorry that this chapter is short lol! I've been kinda burnt out recently so I'm trying to motivate myself!!! So here is a chapter.! Have a wonderful day or night!