Part Two: Stage 2

Y/n POV: As I was running toward Whiskers direction,I had a  gut feeling. I Knew it was Orchimaru that attacked us. Even if it's just a gut feeling the way snake lady dressed up was too close to him. I felt like turning back and beating the shit out of him. But I know Sasuke and Sakura can fight him.

I got to Whiskers place and I saw him get swallowed by a big snake. It was kinda funny, but I needed to save him. I pulled out my Kunai. I ran towards the snake and started to slicing e him. He started to move his tail to hit me. I doged. But he did land a hit on me. I was sent flying towards a tree. But lucky I just hit water. Since I did a water justu. I run toward it agian and keep striking it. It comes towards me and so do I till it stops and explodes. I teleported behind a tree. " NO SNAKEPUSS IS GONNA KILL ME!!". I chuckled. Of course Whiskerd would fight back. I teleported next to Whiskers. " Hey Whiskers!!! Here". I throw him a cloth. " Thanks Y/N, we gotta get back!!". Then I see all his clones puff away.  We start to run.

When we get there. I  see Sasuke about to get trapped by the Orchimaru. Me and Whiskers throw ninja stars and Kunai.
" Thank God we are here!! ALSO WHATS THE PASSWORD AGIAN!?"
Whiskers jumps down next to the branch Sasuke.

" Naruto stay back, She is really dangerous."
." SO!! IM GOING TO BEAT HER!!"
" no you can't, here is the scroll just take it!!"

Sasuke waves at me to bring out the scroll. I don't

" How disappointing!" She hissed.

I was really surprised, this not the Sasuke I know. Then I see naruto hit Sasuke.

" This is not the Sasuke I Know!!!! HE WOULD NEVER GIVE UP!!."

" NARUTOO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!"

" I DO!!! YOUR BEING A COWARD!"

Naruto start to head toward her. Then she rolls up her sleeve bites her finger, on the crused marks to summons her demon. It's a HUGE gust of wind. The big snake appears it looks like it was to hit Naruto. But he dodge it. The snake strikes agian. It hits Naruto. He hits hard on the tree. Oh God, I was about to get him before he gets eaten till I see him land on the snake and starts to beat him up. I guess the nine tail fox got really pissed. Naruto misses a strike and the snake is about to hit Sasuke. I teleported infront of him so I get smiled. But I don't.  I turned around I see Whiskers. " Sasuke are you really gonna stand there and be a scary cat." As he says that, Naruto get wrapped around the snake tongue. I jump on a branch. I see The snake lady start hand on narutos stomach. Then he falls. He does not get up. I jump off the branch. I put my Chakra on my fist. I hit the snake lady head. She falls . Then her snake moves around. I loose my balance. I fall on my head. Darkness overcomes me.

~Flash back~
'' Y/n I brought spicy noodles!''
" But sister you know!! I like more sweet food!!". " Yeah I know but you sometimes need to go through the pain, and fight back to protect!". " OK, okay. I will eat it"

~End of flash back ~

Y/N POV: I wake up, I see the snake lady have her fangs on Sasuke. I get up run toward her. I head bump her HARD. She let's go of Sasuke. He collapses.
" Little girl it's mean to interrupt". She say that while doing a tongue thingy. " Its disgusting touching minors".  She gives me a scary look, but I know am right. I look around. It looks like her snake Demon is gone!. I do my fighting stance.
" Ohhh~~ are you going to fight me!?, how exciting". Agian with the tongue thingy. I give her a disgusting look. She head toward me, with full force. I dodge her attacks. I was about to spawned my sword but I knew it will blow my cover. We keep fighting. Till she summons her demon snake but this one is different. I knew I will loose. Because I can't summons. Mine I don't want her to know I'm more  powerful then I look.  I hide behind a tree but then the tree breaks I look and I see the snake had multiple heads. damn it. I try to hide but no use. " Little girl you can't hide from me anymore.". I know I can't beat him by just hitting her. God I really want to end this fight. I hide behind a rock. I need to think a plan. Then I thought I need to use my eyes to beat him. I need to use Sharingan and Bakugan at the same time. Crap. I wish there was another way. I run toward him. " Finally you came out". I try not to look at him. I start to hit each snake. They start to die. " What are you doing!". I keep going till it's only one snake.  It strikes toward me but I do a back flip and hit the snake it disappears. Finally it's just me and Orchimaru. " You a spicy one, I think I should of chosen you instead. ". What a  snake. I start to do my strikes but he dodged them. He pinned me to a tree. I keep my face down. " you will be such a good body". I still look down. " Look at your emeny while there talking to you!". He tries to get me to meet his eyes. After many fails. He finally got his way. He looks. He has a shocked expression then a smile. " I can't believe I found you Y/n, look how big you grown and how powerful you have gotten." Ugh I hate this snake. " let's see if you still have my mark.". He lifts up my shirt. Right on my stomach there is scaring. But there's not cured mark. He look mad. " I guess you finally found a way to get rid of it huh! As expected, even though it's my own cursed mark." He lacks his lips and his fangs show up. Oh no not agian. He was about to bite me till he stops. He look down on his stomach. He sees blood. He start to spite up blood. I landed a hit on him without him knowing. I smile. He starts to yell. He let's me go and starts to runaway. I chase him. But as he was about to disappear, I land a hit on hims forehead agian. He's gone. I sigh.
I get Naruto and get where Sakura and Sasuke are at. Sakura and Sasuke look at me weird. " Umm guys it looks like you seen a ghost.". They stay quiet. " Y/n how do you have Sharingan. I'm supposed to be the only one, but not only that you have Bakugan". " uhh. I will tell you later".  Sasuke gets headed." WHAT DO YOU MEAN LATER!! WE HAVE THE TIME TO-". Then Sasuke faints. " Sakura you carry Sasuke and I Naruto.". She shakes her head. We look around a place to rest. We see a tree that had a opened tree trunk. We go under it. I get the blanket. And I start a fire. Then I get a waved of pain on my arms. I look at them. They are really Bruised, but nothing broken. I opened my bag. I get my ointment and bandage. I put ointment on each arm and I wrapped them.