chapter 19: End of visit

Y/n POV: I woke up, and I felt arms hugging me, I felt so happy, but soon I realized that it was Gaara, I pushed him away, and he rolled back to his side.   I can't be too close to Gaara she will know, but just for today, you only live once. I snuggle with Gaara. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

Gaara POV: I finally woke up. I checked the time, and it's 8 am, today is Y/n's last day. I can't believe how fast it passed by. I don't want her to leave. Why can't she just stay here? But I realized that I felt warmth on my back using the third eye. And I see that Y/n is snuggled on my back. I smiled. I stayed until I heard Kankuro.

" Gaara! Do you know where Tameri-"

I act asleep.

" Aww, you guys are just so cut-"

I hear a loud crash.

" Kamkuro, can you be any louder? You woke me up!!! I was trying to sleep in more before I had to leave, but no!!! You had to open your mouth and be loud!"

I turned around, and I saw Y/n with 2 Kunis in her hand.

" Now Kankuro, if you could leave us so we can sleep more, but if you don't this time, I won't purposely miss"

Kankuro runs and leaves the house completely.

I started to laugh. Y/n is very cute when she is Grumpy.

" No brows, I think we should get up, I need to pack."

As soon as she said that, I felt like needles were stabbing my heart.

I got up and decided to make breakfast for us. I started to get the ingredients. I started to crack the eggs, but the eggshells went into the bowl, too.

" No brows, you know you need to be delicate with them."

" Sorry, I don't cook. Kankuro is the one always cooking for us."

"It is okay, It's sweet you wanted to make breakfast but I'll do it! I love cooking"

I let Y/n cook, I noticed that she was happy cooking. It's like she's in her world, where no one can hurt her or herself.

I kept watching her.

" Alright, eye bags, breakfast is done,"

Y/n POV:

I put a plate in front of Gaara, I just made a simple breakfast. It was eggs with oatmeal and bacon.

We started to eat, it was quiet. I didn't like it.

" Gaara, I'm sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have acted that way. The reason why I said all those things is because I have someone who will hurt anyone that I love. So I got scared since you're gonna become Kazekage. And well, you're gonna have eyes on you. So it's better if I don't seem close to you. But still, I'm sorry."

" Y/n, you shouldn't worry, This bracelet you gave me will protect me, and I'll make sure I'm protected so you don't worry about me. I'll always win any battle that I'm in Especially if you're on my side. "

When Gaara said that I felt lightheaded, he just knew how to make me feel better.

We continued to eat and talk.

After we were done, I started to pack all my things. I didn't want to leave, but I need to. I have to be there for my team.

We walked to the entrance gate, I hug tamari and Kankuro. Then I give a big hug to Gaara. God, I'm going to miss him.

Gaara whispered to me

" I love you, please be safe on your way back"

I felt chills on my spin

" Don't worry No brows, and I love you too"

" Y/n you better come visit again, so we can have another girl's date!"

" Don't worry tamari I will!

And as that, I left. I already miss him.

??? POV: Now I know who to target.

3rd POV:
Y/n took a shortcut for her trip which only took her a day to get back to the leaf village.

[ END]

A/N: Heyyy!!! I can't believe a lot of you guys enjoy my story!! Yall comments made me so happy!!! Anyways here is a update idk when the next one will be! But I hope you enjoy have a lovely night/day! Bye!