Chapter 20: Finally at the leaf village

Y/n POV: I was at the entrance of the leaf village. I entered, and I see Rock, Lee. He is still not able to move around.

" Bushy-brows!! What are you up to today!?"

" Y/n your back from your trip!? I'm not doing anything well. I can't do anything..."

God, I felt bad for him.

" Well, Bushy-Brows, I can make your favorite dish,"

" Omg Y/n can you make medium spice curry and curry pilaf? It's my favorite"

" Sure, Bushy-brows, I would love to. Let's meet at our usual training spot. "

I got to my apartment, and I opened the door. Whiskers were still not back from the mission with Pervy Sage. The apartment did feel lonely. I unpacked and took a shower. After all that, I started to cook it was nice that I could finally use the chili flakes that I got from the sand village. I finished up, and I packed Bushy Brows food.

I headed to the training spot, and I saw Bushy brow trying to train, but he kept falling. Poor buddy. " Hey, Bushy-brows, I got your food here!"

" Y/n, thank you. Eating this food makes me feel like there's hope for me to be normal again ."

I and Bushy-brows ate together and talked.

" Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN"

I know that voice anywhere.
It was whiskers he got back from his mission.

" Sup, Whiskers! Are you finally back from your mission!?"

" Yup! I just gotta take Bushy-brows back, so Grandma Tsunade can heal Bushy-brows"

" Okay, I'll help you!"

We helped Bushy-brows and took him to the hospital.

I can tell Bushy-brows was excited.

We finally got to the hospital, and I got to meet Grandma Tsunade. She looked younger than what she actually should look like.

" HI, I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you, Granny Tsunade,"

" HI Y/n"

" HI Granny Tsunade,"

As I said that. Granny Tsunade looked defeated. But she continued to smile.

We all head to rock Lee's room.

" So who was the one that treat rock Lee!?" Ask Granny Tsunade.

" It was me, I tried my best to fix him, but I  wasn't able to fix him all the way since I only learned a little from my mom."

Granny Tsunade was shocked that a 10 year old was able to treat Lee pretty well, to the point he was able to not feel pain.

" Well, only knowing a little bit of medical ninijustu you did pretty well. Y/n would you like to train a little bit with me?"

I was shocked. Granny Tsunade asked. But the only way I was going to join was if Sakura joined me too.

" I would love to, but can Sakura join me too!?"

" Well, of course, more students to teach the more medical ninjas we have."

After that, they started to do surgery on Bushy Brows.

Me and Naruto decided to get ramen instead of cooking. I ate my 3 bowls while Naruto ate his. Many bowls. After we were both done. We finally headed to our apartment to rest and see what mission we have tomorrow.

{END}

A/N: Hi!! Sorry for not updating for a hot minute. I've been on a mental health journey, and well, I honestly have been struggling to update! But here is one. I know it's short, but I think imma do short chapters to help me keep up with this Wattpad! Anyways have a lovely night/day! Bye!