Chapter 16: Sharing beds

Y/n POV: Gaara opens the door. Once we get in we see Tameri and Kankuro in the kitchen.

Me and Gaara were still holding hands.

" Aww, I didn't know you guys are officially dating!!!"

Tameri said.

Me and Gaara look at each other and let go of our hands. I started to laugh while Gaara was just stay slient.

" Tameri they aren't dating because they are too young!"

Kankuro said

" So!? you can fall in love with someone even if you're young!"

Me and Gaara decided to head to his room.

As we were heading up to his room, Gaara looked fidgety.

I wonder why? There isn't anything to be nervous about.

He opens the door I walk in. The room was beautifully decorated and organized, his room is pretty big, and his bed was also big, which must be nice!. His room matched him.

" Wow no brows, you have a big room! Your so lucky! I have to share a room with Whiskers and it's always messy! It's that nice, that I'm able to sleep in a clean room, especially with a person I'm comfortable with!"

I see Gaara's eye's open wide then he looks away.

" Y/n You can put your bag in my closet, and you can take the bed. I'll sleep on the floor"

" Gaara, let's just share the bed, it's easier and plus I would feel really bad, and no I won't take No as a answer!"

" Okay Y/n"

" I'm going to use the bathroom so I can change into my Pj's"

I walk towards to the bathroom. As soon as I shut the door. I slide down from the door, I'm so nervous to share a bed with him. I don't know why, I'm never nervous, I'm always so confident but just thinking about it makes my cheeks heat up. I get up and decide to get dress and do my night routine. I finally get out of the bathroom I see gaara already in bed.

I walk towards the bed, I lift up the covers, and slide in. I decided to face him, and as soon as I do. I notice that are faces are so close.

I start to feel my cheeks warm up.

" Tight place huh" I said.

Gaara started to chuckle

I feel my cheeks become even more hot.

" It is but I'm fine with it. It feels really nice being close to someone that you like"

I felt so shy. After he said that, my mind was racing.

Than Gaara grabs my hand.

" I feel empty not holding your hand"

As he said that my heart felt like it was gonna explode.

" Gaara, you really changed. I honestly don't know how you say all this things and keep a straight face. When a person says these things, they get fall flustered but you in the other hand you don't."

I felt Gaaras body shift, I guess it's because I used his name not his nickname.

" Well Y/n your the only person that makes me feel these emotions and also I feel like I am being fully truthful, I really don't understand what we should call this emotion, I know it's a good emotion, it's not a bad emotions."

" Well I don't know either Gaara, but I know once we will, ita gonna be easier for us to understand."

After I said that I kinda felt at peace. I started to fall asleep.

~Next day~

I woke up, I felt like I actually rested. I see that Gaara is still asleep. I check the clock and it's 8am. This is the first time that I was able to sleep in. I tried to get up but I get pulled back. Gaara was not holding me like I was a teddy bear I felt my heart beat really fast. I just stayed still because I felt like not disturbing him. But after 30 minutes even though it felt like hours Gaara woke up.

" Y/n I'm sorry that I pulled you, I'm really used to sleeping with my teddy Bear"

" Its okay No-brows hopefully I was a good substitute for your teddy bear"

I finally was able to get up and I headed to the bathroom.

Gaara pov:

I was wake the whole time, I just wanted to keep feeling the warmth  that Y/n gives me, I feel like a human everytime I feel her warmth.

[ END]

A/N:Hello!!! Sorry I haven't updated lol! But I didn't know I unpublished this until today, when I updated it. Anways I hope you have a wonderful day/night!