Chapter 8: Late Night Stroll

Y/n POV:  I and naruto took Konohmaru and his team back to their homes. then we headed home. Naruto started to make dinner. I was in the living room thinking about the ninjas from earlier especially Gaara for some reason I wanted to learn more about him, I was drawn to him.  I was thinking about how we were holding hands and I got a warm but strange feeling which made my cheeks heat up. this was the same feeling I felt earlier. " Y/n, Y/n... Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!". I came back to reality. " Jeez Y/n what had you thinking so hard that I needed to call your name 3 times".  Naruto said to me. " Sorry Whiskers I spaced out."  " It's fine, but dinner is ready.".  thank god my Mask hid my cheeks, I feel like Whiskers would make fun of me. I went to eat dinner with Whiskers. after I cleaned up and We headed to bed. 

I was running through a forest, it was really hard for me to breathe, I looked back it was Orochimaru. " Y/n you know you can't get away from me." I stop in my tracks and summoned my sword. " I know I can't run away from you but I can fight you off.". Orochimaru was in front of me till I saw him turn into my sister. I felt my body froze for a second but I fought back. If I ever let my guard down. Tamaki will kill me. " Long time no see little sister.". " What do you want". " I just wanted to let you know that a snake is working with some Ninja's so be careful". then she teleported next to me and whispered in my ear. " Only if you want to be killed". then she disappeared.  

I woke up breathing hard. I checked the time it was 3 am.  I tried to sleep but I could not. then I got hungry. I went to the kitchen and grabbed spicey chips. while eating the chips I decided to take a small stroll around the village. I packed a bag that had snacks and water. I decided to stay in my pajamas since I was too lazy to change. I left a note to Whiskers just incase if I came home when he woke up. then I left.

I jumped on top I rooftops making sure when I landed it didn't make a lot of noise. I was enjoying My little stroll till I heard a blood-screeching scream. I ran to the sound, I hid my presence, I saw a man being held by sand then I see A familiar redhead, it was Gaara. " Sand conffi-". I ran towards the man. I used my Bakuguan to hit the sand, it released the man.  I grabbed him. " Gaara what are you doing". Gaara stayed Quiet.  I needed to treat this man since he is losing a lot of blood.  I took off my Pj's but thank god I had shorts and a sports bra under them. I used my pants as a pillow for the man. I started to check him. he was making noises. He had a broken arm and a lot of bruises. I knew that he needed to be sent to an emergency hospital. but I didn't want to get Gaara in trouble. I started to heal his bruises after I was done. it was time for the big part. I opened my bag and grabbed the water bottle that I packed. " Y/n it's easier to just kill him. then you didn't need to sacrifice your Pj's ". " Can you shut up, and help me". Gaara was hesitant but sat down next to me. I gave him the water bottle. I started to give him instructions about what he needed to do. I put both of my hands near the man's arm and started to heal him. finally, I was done. I grabbed the water that Gaara was holding and I bite my finger, I wrote on my stomach, which summoned herbs, a bowl, a spoon, and a small container.  " What are you going to do with that?". " I'm going to make an ointment for the pain ".  while making the ointment I asked Gaara a question. " Gaara I have a question why are you up so late?". " I'm up late because of the demon inside of me, but I could ask the same for you". " I could not sleep". I was going to ask about the demon inside of him but I felt it was a touchy topic. a moment later I finish with the ointment I put some on the man's arm and on his bruises then I scooped the ointment in the container and left it on top of his body. I Used my shirt as a blanket for the man. " My work here is done". I stood up grabbed my things. " Bye Gaara see you later". I was about to leave till something grabbed my arm. I looked back. it was Gaara. " Wait. Y/n ". I saw Gaara take off his shirt and gave it to me. "Here take it, so no one sees your chest". I was shocked. I grabbed it and I put it on. it kinda fit large on me but nothing that I'm not used to. " Bye Y/n". I saw Gaara disappeared. I was going to say thanks but it was too late. I headed home. 

Once I got home. I felt the same feeling that I had at dinner time. I checked the time it was 4 am which meant that I had an hour to sleep. but I could not. I still had that strange feeling. I decided to use Gaara shirt for my outfit today. 

Gaara POV: I got to the hotel I stayed at. I went to my room. Temari was still awake. " Gaara were yo- why are you just in your fishnet shirt? what happened to it?". " Temari  It's none of you Concerned and if you ask again I'm going to kill you". Temari stayed quiet. I went to my room and lied down on my bed. I had this strange feeling my cheeks heated up. I hate this feeling.  

A/n: Hi!!!  yes, I have updated again!! god, it's so late!!! anyways I hope you like this chapter anyways have a good day/night !! love you all!!!!!!!

The pajamas you wore: