chapter 5: Being a team

Y/N POV: today I woke up early it was 4 am. I decided to train for a bit. I got dresses. I headed to the training grounds. After I got there, I saw someone training. It was rock lee.
" Hey, rock lee!!". " Hey Y/n what a youthful day!!". " sure it is, do you want to be training partners?". " Sure thing Y/n.". I got in my fighting stance. Lee came at me really quick I dodged his kick. I grabbed his leg and threw him across the training grounds, he landed on his feet. " Wow Rock lee you're really holding back huh!?". " What!! No I'm not!!". After I said that rock lee took off his weights. He started to run in circles, it created a dust tornado I could use my byakugan but I want to practice my Tai justu. I closed my eyes to concentrate. Rock lee comes and attacks me with his punch but I grab his hand and flipped him over me. Rock lee landed on his Butt he got up and he started to run towards me. We were about to hit each other till we see a poof of smoke and someone grab Lee's hand. " Lee your using that's move can harm Y/n & yourself too". This was the first time I see Guy sensei be serious. " sorry guy sensei". Rock lee said. Rock lee and sensei hug each other, I was between them. They started to cry. Gosh, they can be a handful but I hugged. We kept training. Guy sensei and lee said their goodbyes to me. J left the training grounds and I headed home.

At home, it's 6:30 am.

Once I got home I opened the door and saw Naruto cooking. "Hey Y/n". " Good morning whiskers!!". Naruto looked tired." Whiskers did u sleep well??". " I did but I just hate waking up early!!, but here I made onigiri Also some that are spicy!!". Once whiskers said that I ran fast towards the table. God how much I love spicy things, but I heard Sunagakure has the world's most spicy food there which I really want to go!!!. I took a bit of onigiri. " OMG,naruto your cooking skills have improved a lot!!". " OF course they have I'm the greatest Nija!!!. " Yeah you are!!". We kept talking and we finished. I did the dishes since Naruto Cooked. I and Naruto switch off every day on who cooks, like tomorrow I have to job to cook!!. After we left to meet up with Kakashi.

At the meeting spot

Y/n POV:
I and Whiskers got to the spot where we were meeting up and first ones to be there. I'm kinda surprised that we were so early since I'm always late because of Whiskers. After a while, Sasuke and Sakura showed up.

" hey did you guys eat breakfast". " well yeah we did Sakura.". " Y/n!!!! Sensei said not to. You're going to get in deep trouble!!!". " Meh, I don't care". We were waiting for a while. Kakashi Sensei show's up.

" Sensei!!! you took so long!!!". Naruto and sakura said " Sorry, I was helping an old lady with her things". Kakashi said. " Your lying!!!!!" both Naruto and Sakura said. " Guy's just let him be, we are wasting more time complaining than training," i said with a smile. They both shut their mouths.

Kakashi POV: I wonder why every time Y/n smiles they always shut up?? its kinda unsettling I should probably ask one of them.

End of POV

" Alright Guy's, we are actually going to take a test and see if you guys can past are able to be on my team". " What I thought we were going to do missions first because if I want to be a Hokage I need to do missions to prove myself. ". " so what's the test we gotta take?" said sakura. " You guys need to take away these bells from me before lunchtime". " But they're only 3 bells?". Sakura said. " which means one of you guys will be walking back to the academy". All four of them were shocked. " you guys are able to begin in1,2-". But before Kakashi was able to finish Naruto attacked him but failed since he got pinned down by Kakashi. " Naruto you need to be patient". " Well, I'm wasting time being Hokage". Kakashi let Naruto go. " Okay In 1, 2, 3 begin" the four scattered.

Y/N POV:

I went into a tree, I already knew what the exam is about, its teamwork. so I used my eye and I activated my byakugan to see where my teammates were. I went to Sasuke since he was the nearest, I did some hand signs and I teleported to him. " Hey, Sasuke we need to work together to beat Kakashi". I whispered to him. I saw Sasuke get startled by me. " Hn, I would like to but I would like to work on my own." He said to me while he stood up. " Sasuke leave the emo if we wished to get the bells we need to work together" But when I said that he was already gone. I next Sakura, I teleported to her. " Hey, Sakura we need to work together to beat sensei". " Y/n I would love to but I need to find Sasuke and protect him". after Sakura left. I guess my final person to ask is Whiskers.