Stage 3 of Chunin exam

Y/n POV:
As we walk in the building, notice teams standing in a lines. Infornt of them are a stage which has the Hokage and his guards.

We stand in line, Naruto infront then me, Sasuke behind me. Sakura at the end.

" since we had to many students that passed, we are making a mini fight. Who ever loses is out."

Sasuke starts to grunt, Sakura starts to talk to him about how he should tell the teachers, but he does not budge. She threatened him she would.

" Saukra it's up to Sasuke to choose, just let him regret."

Sakura just stays quiet.

They moves us, to an arena. There's a TV that tells us who we are fighting. I get the Hedgehog sound ninja. But I looked and saw Gaara vs Rock lee.  Then Naruto vs Kiba, Sasuke vs someone and Sakura vs Ino. I can't wait to get this over with. As we all wait for put turn to fight. Kakashi sensei takes Sasuke away.  I'm just looking at the fight that's happening below me. I get a feeling of someone watching me, I look across from me and I see gaara looking at me. I wave but he turns his head the other way. I god its so hard to understand him sometimes.

It was Whiskers turn. I see The fight. Whiskers won.

Sakura vs Ino. Tie.

Sasuke and random guy. Sasuke won. But he got the weird cursed marks on him.

Then it was my turn. I jump down to the arena.

" Hi agian hedgehog!"

" Shut up bart, I'm going to make you feel pain this time"

" Sure go ahead if you can!"

Hedgehog strike at me but I move, I'm only going to use my tai justu since I don't want to show my power,  he starts to strike agian but these strikes are different there more powerful and coordinated. I get my sword ready  I jump up and I was about to strike him but I mess, he punched me on my side. Blood goes everywhere.

" I guess your only big talk"

I fall on the ground, I don't make any noise.

" Y/N YOU GOT THIS!!!"

Whiskers yells at me.

" It looks like I win!".

I start to laugh.

" You know, you should always finish a opponent to make sure they are dead or knocked out!"

I stand up and do some hand sgins.   Blood string prison. All the blood he got on himself lock him down to the ground. I walk towars him and I use the back of my sword on his neck, which knocks him out.

" Y/N WINS".

but there no cheering, I look around and see people looking at me weird and afraid. I just brush it  off and go back to my team.

" Good Job Y/n!!" Whiskers hugs me.

" you did great Y/n!". Sakura hugs me too.

" You should probably get that healded".
Sasuke said to me.

" NO I'm good, see its already healing!".

I lift up my shirt and show them my wound.

" See it's already healing".

They stare at me. Then they call for rock lee and Gaara.

We see them start to fight, it looks like gaara has the upper hand but rock lee gets on the statue and drops his weights, everyone was surprised. I was just surprised he was going to take them off.

Rock lee keeps hitting Gaara, it looks like gaara is kinda getting weakened, rock lee opens a door. And explosion happeneds. They are both on the ground. It looks like a tie till we see gaara sand on rock Lee's leg. He says sand coffin and rock lee screams in pain. Paramedics come and pick up rock lee.  Then the speaker says Gaara wins.

I'm shocked, but at the sametime I knew he was going to harm my friend. I gontowars the Paramedics.

" Lee, you did so good!"
" Y/n I didn't, I lost"
" So, you have other Years to get better, you are able to take the test next year!"

" Ma'am I don't think he well".

As the nurse says that they take him to a room. I stay at the waiting room. I stay for 2 hours and leave to go home.

I get home and I see naruto sitting at the table with cake.

" Whiskers what is this?"

" I thought that since we won, we should celebrate it!".

I walk to the table and we start to eat.

" OH, before I forget. We have a month before our fight agian. Your against Tameri."

" okay, thanks!! We gotta train out butts off!"

" heck yeah!!!!"

We keep eating cake and making a plan to train.

[ END of Chapter]

Hi guys!!! I'm kinda back! And before anything my dad has passed away on October 31.  So ig I'm fatherless.. sorry that's how I cope! I joke around. Anyways. The chapters are probs gonna be short tbh. And I might upload once a month. Not fully sure. It will depend my mood😌.  Bye😘👋

I did not edit this chapter sorry💖