stage 4 of chunin exam

Y/n pov: Me and Whiskers started to wake up early every morning to train. I had no time to hang out with my friends and not even see Gaara.

We were training really hard, so on the last day before stage 4 of the exam, I decided to clean since our home had become a mess.

" Y/n, are you ready to train today?"
" Not today; we are cleaning!". I give Whiskers a broom.
" But tomorrow is the exam!"
" Naruto, we've been training, and we are going to pass even if we don't train for a day it won't affect us!".
" Geez, okay."
We started to clean everywhere, but we did not have enough trash bags.

" Whiskers, we ran out of trash bags. I'm going to get more, but keep cleaning!"

" I will."

I left the apartment and headed to the store.

As I was in the store, I got the bags, but I kept looking around, and then I bumped into gaara.

" Oops, sorry, Gaara, I was not paying attention!"

Gaara just stared at me.

" Well, it was nice seeing you!"
I was about to leave till I felt a tug on my shirt.

" Wait."

" Where have you been?"

gaara is asking about me? I felt very light?

" I just been training with Whiskers! How about you!?".

Gaara just stares at me. And he just walks away.

" Well, see you later, Gaara!".

I pay for my things and leave.

Me and Whiskers finished cleaning.

NEXT DAY~

Y/N POV: I woke really excited! It's was finally the last exam stage! I cannot believe it! I race toward the bathroom and get changed. After I start breakfast, God having the house clean feels so good. As I'm about to finish, I hear a loud crash at our room. I went to my room and saw whiskers making a big mess, trying to find an outfit to wear.

" Whiskers, let me help you decide what to wear."

I tried to find something for him but he always wore the same clothes! So I had to share my clothes.

" You better not destroy my clothes!"

" I won't!!"

We both went to the kitchen and started to eat. Once we were done, we headed to the ring for our final exam!

As I get a seat, Whiskers got pulled out since he's the first one to go. I'm kind of nervous and excited! I know he's going to win!

( The fight against Naruto and Neji started, and the end Naruto won)

I was jumping up and down! I'm so happy Whiskers passed!!!

Then, I get this weird feeling again. I feel like someone is staring at me. I look behind me and see gaara looking at me? I wave at him, but he just kept staring.

I get pulled next since it's my turn. I go down and see tameri already down there. I really don't want to fight her! She seems so cool!!. We give each other respects then the fight starts. I throw a kunai towards her . She fans it away. Okay, since she works really well with wind realse. So I gotta use fire. Tameri keeps targeting me with her wind. I kept dodging. As she was about to hit me, I made signs, and I blow fire. Towards her. The fire gets out of control. Then, I do other hang signs and start to control the fire towards her. She keeps facing it away, but the fire gets bigger and bigger. I started to circle her with the fire. She's traps. As I'm closing in, She starts to panic. I got close, and I do hand sign, which is the fire start to die down. Some of Tameri's clothes are burned, and
her fan. I win.

I walk towards tameri and offer my hand. She takes it.

I walk up the stairs. I see Kiba, whiskers, Sakura, and shino waiting for me! They all congrats me. I notice that Sasuke is not here? It's kind of strange.

As the other fights go on, we get to the last fight, which is against Sasuke and Gaara. Sasuke does not get here the last second of announcing gaara, the winner.

( I'm too lazy to go into detail of the fight)
https://youtu.be/-2hHk20R3Tc
( Here is the link)

I see people going to sleep. I see that everyone. It is expected for Kakashi and Sakura. I see a group of men run towards Kakashi and Sakura.

" Guy's! It looks like they did a genjustu on everyone to fall asleep . Wake up, Naruto, and go after Sasuke and Gaara! It looks to be an invasion!".

As I wake up, Whiskers. I feel a big sting in my chest. I feel hurt? As I was about to go with Sakura and Whiskers, I got pulled back. It's the Anbu. " Sorry, kid, but you need to come with us.

{ END}

Hi guys!! I know it's been a WHILE. Sorry if I was not active!! But I just noticed that I got 1.25k reads!!! Thank you all!!! Tbh I was going to give up on this, but then I noticed how some people read it. And I kida liked it. So I'm keep going to update!! The chapters are going to be short! Not as long since I have lots of personal things going on, so I'm sorry! Anyways, have a good day/night❤❤❤

I did not edit this chapter, lol