chapter 2: Graduating

Today is the day we graduate from school. I'm very excited. Even though I could of been a jonin but I decided to stay and learn more things.  I don't have to do the shadow clone test but instead they organized a different test for me to take.

I woke up at 4am got dresses and I went to wake up Whiskers so we can Train a little bit since he still have trouble with clone justu.

Me and Whiskers went to the training grounds.

" Aww man I'm so tired!! And hungry!!!" Said Naruto. " I know but you still don't have a good grip on shadow clone justu, I don't want you to fail". Y/n said. " okay".

After , it's 6am Y/n and Naruto went home and ate breakfast. After breakfast it was time for school.

Y/n saw a group of girls fighting over who can sit with susake and will Y/n can tell that susake was getting annoyed. she decided to sit next to him. All of the girls were mad. But Y/n could care less.

" I don't want a fangirl setting next to me". Susake said. " You really think I have a crush on you?? I decided to sit next to since you looked annoyed by them and because your my friend, so I'm helping you out" Y/n said while smiling.  Sasuke was surprised by Y/n response. He was about to say something but Iruka sensie came in. " alright everybody today is the exam which determines you ready of being a nija. When I call your name. be ready".  Iruka sensie started to call out name till lunch time.

God, I'm so hungry. I forgot to make lunch for me and Whiskers. I  should ask Choji. Luckily Choji was still in class so I went up to him and asked him if he had extra lunch and he did. Choji gave me a bento box  and I was about to head to Whiskers direction but someone tap my shoulder I knew who it was. It was susake. " Hey Y/n I was wondering if you would like to train after school?". Sasuke said to me, this is not the first time asking but it's been a LONG TIME since we trained together. I was kinda excited  I smiled and said " sure, I mean it been forever since we hangout and trained. Ducky". Sasuke got mad since I used his old nickname. Sasuke just huffed and walked away. Everyone was staring at me. Than a crowd of girls surrounded me. " are you and susake dating??. " why did he choose you over me!!". I was about to answer the questions till someone grabbed my hand and they dragged me out of the class room. It was Sakura,  she always took me out of situations like these. We finally stopped.
" thanks Sakura you really saved me back there". Y/n said. " yeah no problem. I know you don't like Sasuke because your action speaks louder than words, plus you see him as a brother figure." Said Sakura. " Welp I need to go back since I need to give Naruto lunch" Y/n said. " OH okay see you around." Sakura said.

I was looking for Naruto and I saw him oh the swing set.

"Hey Whiskers!!! Look Choji gave me some of his food" I said. Naruto looked up and he had a sad expression. "Naruto what's wrong did someone say something to you??". I said. " OH no, I'm just worried I won't be able to past Y/n which means we won't go to missions together". Naruto said to me. I smiled at him and I gave him a hug. " OH Naruto I know you will past trust me okay. I have a good gut feeling. Anyways we should eat before lunch is over.". I said. " okay!!!". Me and Naruto took out our chopsticks and we ate the bento box Choji gave me. After we were done lunchtime was over. Which ever meant it was time for more students to take the exams.

Me and Naruto were waiting for our name to be called.

" Naruto Uzumaki" iruka sensie said.

Naruto looked at me and I just gave him a BIG smile. Naruto got up and walked infront of the class he did the hand sgins a clone showed but it was all mess up. Everyone was laughing Naruto left the class I was about to chase him but, Iruka sensie called my name so I ran infront of the class room I did the hand sgins and 10 clones showed up everyone gasped. I know this is not my test but I still needed to do it. After I was done I ran out of the class room. Iruka sensie called out my name but I ignored him.   I just wanted to find Naruto, and comfort him.  So I did activate my eyes which they turned into a byakugan, which thanks to hinata. I was looking around and I finally saw were he was at. Whiskers was behind the school. My eyes went back to my E/c. I walked to Whiskers location.

"Hey Whiskers" Y/n smiling at Naruto.  Naruto just looked at Y/n then looked back he started to cry. Y/n sat next to Naruto and HUGED him. They stayed there till Iruka sensie went to pick them up. While walking. Naruto spoked. " Y/n I was really trying my best, but I failed agian". I felt so bad for Naruto. So I gave him a kiss on the forehead. Naruto just looked at me. " I gave you that kiss because it's one of my justu that will help you, with shadow clone justu okay! Nothing else.". Naruto gave me a big hug.

Iruka sensie told me to stay after class, so I told Whiskers to wait for me.

" okay Y/n we have the test for you.  The test is for you to try to take  out 3 Anbu without getting caught. We are going to head to training grounds.". Iruka sensie said. " okay just let me tell Naruto so he does not wait for me." . Y/n said. Y/n went to the entrance of the school and saw Naruto on the swing set looking lonely. oh she whised she can take all the pain he feels away. " Whiskers, I'm gonna go to Iruka sensie to the training grounds for my test okay!!! So head home!!". Y/n said. " OH okay I will see you then!". Naruto said. Naruto was about to get up till a sensie asked Naruto. " Hey Naruto can I speak with you?". The sensie said " um why do you need Naruto??" Y/n said. " OH it's just to tell him how to get better at his clone justu.". Y/n had a bad gut feeling she can till he was going to trick Naruto but she felt like there gonna be something good, after. So she shaked it off.

She headed to the training grounds there she saw Iruka sensie and 3 Anbu standing.  " OH her she is! Y/n Come here and meet your opponents!!" Iruka sensie said. " okay". Y/n said. Y/ n walked infornt at them. Each one had different mask one cat, brid, and dog. Y/n was staring at them for a long time till. Iruka sensie spoke up. " Y/n everything fine!?". " OH yeah, I was just getting to know them a little bit.". Y/n said. " but how?? We didn't even speak!?". One of the Anbu said. " well the one with the dog mask is going to be a teacher for students and he also reads ' Romance books', the cat one likes to joke around and eat sweets, while you the brid one take everything to seriously, which kinda make your relationship rocky". Y/n was smiling at them while all four was surprised by her response. " how did you figure us out? What type of justu did you us on us??". Said the cat mask. " I didn't use any justu I'm just very observant which I should thank my dad!!". Y/n said. The Anbu just look at each other and all of them blushed because there secrects got outted. " okay guys we need to test Y/n so she can graduate.
" okay". Said the group.

Y/n had 10mins to practice. So she decided to stretch. Finally she was ready.

Finally the fight was gonna start. Y/n got in her fighting Stance. She waited for the Anbu to start to attack her but they didn't move so she decided to do the first attack. She used her tai justu first. The Anbu was dodging all of her attacks, while the Anbu was dodging Y/n attacks. Y/n was creating a plan.

Sorry for the cliffhanger this chapter is too long and I still need to finish my HW. Anyways I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
Outfit you wore: