Chapter 15: Enjoying the tour

Y/N POV: Gaara Was taking me everywhere, we made many stops for stalls since they have new foods. As me and gaara were walking and eating. I see a shope that has a sign with a fire on it. The sign says " World Spiciest hot sauce". I get excited!

" NO brows look!!! I have been waiting to buy from here!!!"

" I didn't know you love spicey things?"

" Well yeah, The sand village is known to have the spicest food"

" Yeah but no one really eats it here!?"

" I know but can we please go, and check it out! I really wanna see if it's really that spicy!"

I grab Gaara's hand, I head to the store.

We where inside.

" Hello, welcome to the World Spiciest hot sauce, we have here a restaurant and a mini hot sauce store!" - waitress

" Hi we would like to have a seat for two!"- Y/N

" Okay follow me"- waitress

As we follow the waitress, I realized I still was holding Gaara's hand. I really didn't want to let go. But I did.

" Sorry Gaara, I didn't know I was still holding your hand!"

" That's okay, I necessarily didn't hate it"

Gaara looks away, while my cheeks start to warm up.

We get seated.

" Y/n, if you don't mind me asking? Why do you like spicey stuff?"

" Well, ever since I was little. My parents would use hot sauce or chillies to punish me. So I kinda I got used to it, I know seems strange but It's just something that's now part of me. I tried getting rid of but I just couldn't!"

Gaara just keeps staring at me.

" Y/n well I do have something important to say-"

" Are you guys ready to order!?"

" Uh, yeah! Let me look at the menu!"

I was looking at the menu then I saw a challenging they had. Eat the world Spiciest ramen in 10 mintus and get the order for free and head band and a picture on the wall!

" Yes I would like to the the challenge and also the spicey dumplings please!"

" Okay, and you fellow"

" uh, mild number 10"

" Okay! There be out in 10 minutes "

I shoot Gaara a look.

" Gaara I thought you likes spicy stuff! I never knew you didn't!"

" Yeah, I don't mind a lot of things, but I just can't handle a lot of spicy things"

" Well Gaara since we are together, that's gonna change! I gonna build up your spice tolerance!"

" Okay!"

Gaara smile at me.

I feel my heart skip a beat. I just smile back.

" Alright here's your guys orders and once you pick up your chopsticks! The timer gonna start!"

" Thank you!"

I pick up the chopsticks, and a spoon. I start to eat. At I feel the broth and noodles hit my tongue. I don't feel anything, till I get  kick. I start to eat it faster. It was really good, I add more hot sauce to it. And keep eating it. I finished eating it before the time is over.

" Uh, how did you do it? You even added more suace to it!? Well your a winner! Congratulations!"

I was given the shirt and they took a picture of me with me holding the bowl.

After  were done. Me and Gaara started to walk home. I look up at the stars. It was so beautiful, I couldn't keep my eye from the sky. Then I feel a arm wrap around my shoulder.

" Y/n how about I give you a piggy back ride? So you can keep looking at the stars!?"

My heart felt a heart beat, I cheeks start to warm up.

" Okay! I'll gladly take that piggy ride!"

Gaara bends down and I climb on top. He grabs my legs and I have my arms wrapped his neck. I felt like we were a perfect puzzle piece. I felt so warm, Fuzzy & at peace.

I kept looking up at the stars, I felt happy.

He kept holding me till we made it to his house.  I got off of him.

" Thank you Gaara, Sorry that you didn't get to watch the stars!"

" it's okay, It's not like we are never gonna have time to look at them!"

[ THE END]