Chapter 4: Knowing my team

Today is the day. Y/n and Naruto are finding out there teams.

I got in class and I sat next to Sasuke then I saw Naruto step infornt of Sasuke. Naruto was staring at Sasuke. Then a student sat behind Naruto which he bumped naruto. In never thought would happen. Naruto and Sasuke was kissing.

"Ahahahaqgqg". I was laughing so hard!! I needed to pull down my mask to get air. Sasuke fangirls were so mad at Naruto they were gonna hit him but I stood infront of him.

" Y/n this is the first time I see your face".  blushing fangirls said. Oh crap I forgot I had my mask down everyone was about to turn there heads but lucky I put my mask up before they can see. I grabbed Whiskers hand and lead him were I was sitting. " Y/n I don't want to sit next to Sasuke!". " Naruto just sit here for now" I smiled. " okay".

Naruto POV:
God Y/n is so scary when she uses my name while smiling. *Naruto sweat drops*.

Iruka sensie came into class.

" okay everybody today we are assigning teams theres going to be one team of  Four."

I was just ignoring him till I heard my name.

" Team 7 is Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki and Y/n L/n"

I was surprised I'm in a team with all my friends!! I can't wait to met my sensie.

" Sensie why me a great nijia have to be in a group with Sasuke!!"( sorry I forgot what he said). " well Naruto I put you guys together, to balance each other out. Since Sasuke had the second best score while you had the worst.". " wait who has the first best score??" Sakura said. " Y/n".

Everyone was looking at me, I was kinda shy but I stood high. " Good Job, Y/n". Said Sasuke to me. " thank you susake!".

After class we where waiting for our sensie I was just standing. Whiskers decided to pull a prank.

"Naruto you know that's not going to work right." Said Sakura." You never no unless you try." Y/n said.

After a while someone opened the door. It was a gray haired guy with its leaf headband covering he's eye and he was also wearing A mask just like me. The eraser fall on its head.

" Well my first oppression of you all, I hate you.". " Your playing dumb you knew it was there". Y/n said.
" not this one, let's meet at the rooftop". And he disappears.

All at the rooftop

" alright why don't you all introduce yourself one at a time ". " introduce ourselves?" Said Sakura. " things you like. Things you hate. Dreams for the future. Hobbies " Said Kakashi sensie. " why don't you tells about your stuff first?" Said Naruto. "  I'm Kakashi Hatake.  Things I like and things I hate I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future never really thought about it. As for my hobbies I have a lots of hobbies.". " sensie that's was useless!! You just told us your name!!" Said Sakura. Kakashi asked " okay your turn. you on the right you first. " believe it. I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka sensei got me at the Ichiraku noodle shop and I also like to hangout with Y/n!!. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen, and comparing' em.  And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage.  Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me   and start treating me like im  somebody. Somebody important." Said Naruto. " alright next.". " I'm Sakura Haruno.  What I like is the person I like is... my hobby is.. my dream for the future is... and I hate Naruto!!!". " Geez Sakura that was really mean!" Y/n said while smiling. " SORRY Y/N". Sakura said while she sweat drops. " okay next. " Hi, I'm Y/n L/n, what I like?? I like spicey food. what I hate is Scumbags. My future dream I  really have not thought about it, my Hobbies I don't want to say!!" Y/n said. " Y/nnnn you really didn't give us information!!!". Sakura said. " Sorry but if I told you guys my Hobby I would be labeled!!". Y/n. " okay last one". " My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone.". " Damn Ducky you really went Emo on us!". Y/n said while laughing. " Shut up Y/n."Said Sasuke.

" well you all are unique and have your own goals. We will have are first mission tomorrow. Don't eat breakfast  tomorrow or you will puke" Then Kakashi Leaves before we can ask questions.

" Welp I guess I need to go!" I said. " Y/n. " were are you going??". Whiskers said to me. " I'll see you at home. Peace out!!". Then that I disappeared.

Kakashi PoV:
Kakashi is leading against a stall
' I can finally read Icha Icha paradise in peace I was reading peacefully tell I see smoke appear infront of me. I look, I see Y/n. " Hi, there sensie!!! You were the one that was wearing the dog mask for my test!!". Wait how did she know I used a justu so she could not recognize my Chakra. " How do you know it was me Y/n??". " pretty easy to tell since you read the same book as me". Y/n told me. Before I could say anything she was gone. Damn she's good.

Your POV:

I was walking around just minding my business till I see Kiba and Akamaru. I ran as fast as I could toward Kiba. " Hey Y/n- ahhh". I tackled Kiba I grabbed Akamaru and ran. " Y/NNNNNN YOU NEED TO STOOPP STEALING AKAMARU YOU COULD JUST ASKED TO PET HIM!!!". Kiba was running after me but he lost me I sat near a tree and I started to pet Akamaru. I know he loves me more then Kiba!! Akamaru and I was cuddling, playing around then we ate at a restaurant. Then I see Kiba come in  out of breath. Me and him lock eyes.  Kiba came to me stomping his feet. " Y/n I hate when you steal  Akamaru from me, you know you could just ask!". " I know but Akamaru is just so cute!! I can't help it". I said smiling!!!. " ugh fine, your off the hook. " Kiba turned his head, I could till he was blushing but I decided not to tease him. " Kiba do you want to sit??". " sure". Kiba sat down and we started to talk. Me and him have been best buddies ever since I came to this village. " Y/n by the way We have new puppies my mom told me to tell you if you would like one". I froze Kibas mom is going to let me have one?!! But I thought only the Inuzuka clan can have one. " Uhh Y/n you good?". I gave Kiba A HUGE HUG!!. " OF CROUSE I WOULD LIKE A PUPPY!!! PLEASE TELL YOUR MOM THANKS, I WILl TRAIN HARD TO LEARN THE INUZUKA CLAN WAYS!!!". "Geez I should of known you would act like this. Will How about you come over on you off day? You can choose a dog!". " Omg yes I'm so excited!!!". After that, we both went home. I already miss Akamaru:''(.  I was walking home then sense peole walking behind me so I decided to go through a dark alley I turned a corner and I teleported, to me and Whiskers aprament I was to lazy to deal with them. I walked in I saw Whiskers past out on the couch, so I picked him up and I put him on his top bunk. After I went to the bathroom showered, got in my Pjamamas and went to my bottom bunk.

[ END]

Hi every one!!!!! I hope you are having a great day!! Sorry if I have not updated, I was stressing out with my school!!! God I hate school!!!!!. Anways I hope you like this chapter don't worry your gonna meet Gaara in 2 chapters.!! Also I forgot to mention you and Naruto share a bedroom, so you guys have bunk beds!!!. Anyways I LOVE YOU YALL😘😍

The outfut you wore:

And the Pjamamas you wore:

Btw in this story you like to wear men's clothes!! Since they are really comfortable!! Also I'm probably going to edit this later on!!! Anyways peace outtt🌚