chapter 17: second day: sand village

Y/N POV: As I was getting ready in the bathroom. I'm still wondering what type of relationship me and Gaara have. I'm still confused what we should called it? It's like we are more than friends but we aren't? I'm very confused with all these new emotions. I never felt them before until I met him? Maybe there's someone that understands me!

I finished getting ready and I get out of the bathroom, Gaara wasn't in his room at all. I decided to head downstairs, I only saw Tameri and Kankuro.

" Tameri where's Gaara?"

" OH Y/n his right now at the Kazekage office. He'll be back in a bit. While we are waiting why don't we have a girls time!!!"

Before I could decline Tameri gets her bag and grabs me. We leave the house.

We head to these stalls that have clothing and jewelry.  I keep looking around until Tameri nudges at me.

" Look at that jewelry"

We head to the stall, it had many pretty jewelry but there was a pair that came together, it had my F/C and B/S(Birth stone) and it had Gaara favorite color and birth stone. It was beautiful. I really wanted to get it so I look at the price, it wasn't bad at all.

" Tameri should I get these pair?"

But before Tameri could answer the Lady selling the Jewelry interrupted

" Kid, those pair are meant for your true love and you to be matching, They do look opposite but they still become one once you hold your soul mates hand. These stone protect each other, even from death."

" I think I'm going to buy them!"

I said, without a doubt.

After I bought them, Tameri Gave me a look.

" What is it Tameri!?"

" Well who are you going to give it to?? Could it be Gaara;)"

" Well yeah!? I mean I know she said it's for your soul mate but I want to match with Gaara and also keep him protected"

" Aww, you guys need to date!!!!"

" OH stop it, it's not like we see each other that way. Plus Gaara deserves better!"

" But you are the better for him, he has shown more of his emotions than anything. He has changed so much because of you!? Don't you see that?"

Before I could answer I feel sand wrap around my shoulder than Gaara Appears next to me. His hand still on My shoulder.

" Tameri what were you talking about to Y/n?"

" OH nothing Gaara just talking about crushes! That's all!"

" Crushes?"

" Well yeah No-brows it's when you kinda start liking someone and wanting to always be there for them and starting to love them even more everytime you spend time with that someone!"

Gaara stayed quite.

" Well Y/n do you have a crush?"

After he said that I felt stuck. I never really gave it a thought. I never had a crush, well I don't think I did? I mean there were times were I would blush at things gaara would do or say but I don't count that.

" Uh, I don't? Well atleast I think I don't!? How about you Gaara?"

Gaara just stared at my eyes for a while.

" I do, she's great"

I smiled at him, but I felt my heart sting it hurt for some reason.

" Well she's really lucky to have someone like you"

After that I put the gift I was going to give Eye bags away.

We continue to walk until Tameri decided to leave us.

I kept thinking about who Gaara was talking about but I couldn't think who he likes? What does she look like? Is she nice? Is she pretty? As I was drowning in my thoughts I feel my hand get grabbed. I finally came back.

" Y/n what got you so distracted?"

" OH nothing Eye bags, I'm just thinking that's all."

As we kept walking someone bumps into me, I dropped the matching Jewelry I bought.

I tried picking them up as fast as I could but Gaara got to them before I could.

" Y/n what are these?"

" Well no brows I got them for us, there matching Jewelry. They protect the both of us from anything even from death. "

It was silent for a while. It felt like hell.

" Thank you Y/n, there beautiful."

I see Gaara putting his Jewelry on, it looked good on him, Then I put mine on.

We continue to walk.

"Y/n I'm going to finally tell you why I needed you to come here."

Than Gaara grabs my hand.

{END}

A/N: Hello!!!! I'm updating agian, idk how many times I'm going to update this month or next month but I do wanna keep this Wattpad going so the updates might be slow or fast idk! But do stay tuned! Have a wonderful night or day! Bye!