1. Isolation

Walking down the hallway of the school eveyone just turned to give me weird looks. Never getting used to these stares I still wonder why people hate me so much even though I have done nothing wrong.

Everyone whispering dirty insults at me everytime I pass them. Moving away from me as if I will pass on some kind of nerdy virus. Oh yes the reason for their hate is because I don't live up to the to their expectations. Always calling me a nerd which I still don't understand why.

Even the nerds called me a nerd. Like really? I guess I really am an outsider.

Walking into the classroom I don't let their dirty looks get to me. Shrugging off their bad vibes I go sit at my usual spot which is an isolated desk in the back.

The only people I would consider to like me in this school are my teachers and boyfriend. Well my boyfriend out of this school considering that if people found out about us it would actually ruin his image. His words not mine.

I felt hurt at the beginning but learned to deal with it since I've only faced disappointments in my life. The good thing is that he is acually loyal and not hooking up with these girls that always throw themselves at him.

My thoughts being broken I look to my left only to find Katy aka the QueenB sitting on the chair next to mine. Looking back to the front I pay her no mind which guessing by her scoff annoys her.

Pulling my hair so I am facing her she starts to laughing. Rolling my eyes I get my hair out of her grip and stand up to leave but she pulls me back.

"Where are you going little Y/N? Do you want to be taught a lesson like last time?" She smirks as her little minions step forward holding me back.

Everyone in the classroom starting to gather around this little scene that she is creating.

"Oh Katy last time I checked I was not the one who was taught a lesson but you. I just don't understand why you don't learn not to mess with me." I replied mirroring her smirk.

Her cheeks turning red of embarrassment she raised her hand and slapped me. Damn that hurt. Must of had lessons since the last time. People around laughing and enjoying what is happening me.

The metal taste in my mouth causing me to go mad but I hold it not wanting to go to jail for murder.

Looking back at her she slaps me yet again but this time her ring scrapping against my cheek. This being the last straw I push her friends away and pulling her by the hair. Just to plunge my knee into her face. Letting her fall I start to kick her mercilessly until I am satisfied.

No one coming to her aid makes me laugh as you can now see what type of friends she has. Kneeling down to her level I pull out a tissue and throw it onto her bloodied face.

"This was really fun Katy but next time put a little more effort. You could have at least lasted longer. Also stop bugging me unless you want to end up in the hospital." I said and chuckled a little before standing up and walking away from the shocked souls and a very injured Katy.

Oh early I said I was a nerd. Ok now let me say a nerd with a twist.

Smiling to myself I come to a halt when I reach the class door. Standing there is a very angry teacher and confused Bts members, or you could say my boyfriend's group.

They are really popular in this school precisely for their looks and bad boy ways. I don't know them personally except for my boyfriend but they do seem nice except for the times they join people in bullying me including my own boyfriend who says its for appearances. He doesn't really hurt me which is okay I guess. Hashtag the power of acting. Ha-ha.

Walking slowly toward the teacher I am pushed out of the way. Looking at who pushed me I already see Katy in the arms of Jimin and Jungkook as she starts to sob loudly. Cringing at the sound I wonder how the hell this girl recovered so fast to already be running into their arms.

Everyone else behind me aweing at the scene causes me to roll my eyes. Pulling them with her they stand next to the teacher.

"M-mr Choi...Y/N... s-she ju-just c-ame t-to m-my de-desk an-d st...started hitting m-me. I d-did not-thing w-wrong. S-she e-even threatened to k-kill me. K-kookie I-I was so sc-cared." She finishes her exaggeration speech forgetting the details where she was the one came up to me and slapped me. The rest of the class agreeing with her. Not surprising.

Holding in my laugh, I see Jimin roll his eyes as he tried to escape from her dangerously tight hold but fail miserably. Jungkook trying so desperately too. I also fail to hide the smile on my lips as the teacher starts to think that I am laughing at what I did.

"Oh so miss Lee you find it amusing how you treated miss Bae?" Mr choi asked as he was clearly annoyed by the way Katy was behaving.

"Um... no sir." I responded shortly as I tried not to laugh at this whole situation.

"Well then miss Lee for what you have done to miss Bae I will be sending you to detention after school." He added as he was ready to walk away tired of this bizwax but Katy shrieked out clearly not satisfied with my punishment.

"Mr Choi, how could you? This is not enough punishment for a degenerate like her. I will call my father immediately and tell him to solve this. He will obviously do a better job than you." Fishing out her phone she started dialling the number.

"WAIT... miss Bae there is no need to disturb the busy mayor with such petty problems. Miss Lee will be sent to isolation for the next two weeks." He replied making my mouth fall wide open.

"But that's not fai-" I tried to defend myself but was cut off.

"Life is not fair Y/N. You need to learn to deal with it." Katy smirked as the teacher agreed with her and they walked away.

Just because she is the mayor's daughter I get two weeks of isolation. Damn this is really not fair.

"Meet me on the roof during lunchtime." He whispered as he walked passed making sure nobody saw his action.

Sighing I go back to my seat while pouting causing everyone to laugh and comment on how ugly I look.