11. Gone

I ran all the way home not wanting to be in this toxic environment anymore. When I finally got home I broke down completely still not believing that he could say such things about me.

My heart was hurting so bad and I could not bear it. I really thought he loved me but after this I was sure that he didn't.

I took a few minutes to calm myself before rushing to my room. I began packing my clothes and after I was don't I went to my baby's room to do the same thing with her's.

Staying with Taehyung any longer would just suffocate me. Staying in a relationship with him would just become more toxic in the long run.

When I was done with packing everything I rushed out of the house to go pick my daughter up from the daycare. I also did not want to see Taehyung again that's why I left so quickly.

*Taehyung*

"BABY!" I yelled as soon as I burst through the front door of my house.

The moment the last bell rang at school I found myself basically flying back home. I could not help but regret not chasing after her when she left the cafeteria.

"Baby." I called out once again but again I received no response.

I could not help the feeling of dread that washed over me when I realised how quiet the house was. When she left I was expecting her to come back home but it seemed like she was not.

I called out a few more times before going around the house in search of her. When I got to the last room which was our room my heart sank as I found it empty as well just like the other rooms.

My heart sank even more as I saw the cupboards open and without her clothes in them. The sight brought tears into my eyes as I just hoped that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I walked closer to the cupboard and saw that they only contained a few items of hers. The thoughts were running wild in my head and I just hoped that they were not right.

Without wasting time I ran into my daughter's room and only then did I realise that it was in the same condition as my own. Her clothes were missing as well and it could only mean one thing.

"Please... No." I whispered as the tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I wasted no time before running to my car and driving toward my daughter's day care. I could only hope that I was not too late.

Within the span of five minutes I had already arrived and normally it was a fifteen minute journey to get there.

I immediately got out of the car and ran inside like a mad man not caring about the looks I was receiving.

"Oh Mr Kim what are you doing here?" The lady incharge of the babies asked after getting over the initial shock of my sudden appearance.

"Where is Jae?" I asked while still panting.

"Oh miss Y/N picked her up about an hour and a half ago. Did she not tell you that she would pick her up?" She asked.

The words she spoke made me stumble back a little. I knew what was happening but I just didn't want to accept the bitter reality that I had just created for myself.

"Omg Mr Kim are you alright? Why are you crying?" She asked which made me now realise that tears were escaping my eyes once again.

"There is nothing wrong. I'm fine." I whispered pathetically before turning around to walk back to my car where I had a complete breakdown.

"P-please... Pleas-e d-don't l-leave me Y/N... I n-need you and o-our d-daughter."I mumbled between my sobs.

The pain in my chest was becoming unbearable and I could not handle the thought of living without the two of them.

How was I going to survive this cruel world without the loves of my life?

After thirty minutes of trying to calm myself down I finally managed to do so. So with wet, red eyes I drove myself back home.

It was not easy to get back there because of the state I was in but I somehow managed. When I got there I found my hyungs and Jungkook standing infront of my house.

I got out of the car and walked slowly toward them not having the energy to live anymore.

"Tae what's wrong?" Jin hyung asked probably having seen my run down state and puffy red eyes.

"She... T-they left..." I whispered before throwing myself into his embrace and crying my eyes out.

Saying it out loud made it even more real that I was now alone because of my stupid actions. I was the only one to blame which is why I deserved all this punishment.

"Shh, Tae it's okay." Jimin in the back said while one of the others was patting my back as my crying session went on.

How could I have said such horrible words about the love of my life?

I even denied my only child who I loved with all my being. I am such a horrible and disgusting person. I don't deserve them at all.