19. Pregnant

"SHE IS PREGNANT!" Katy's voice roared through the air but I ignored it completely.

My eyes just widened as my hand stayed in it's place on her bulging stomach. My mind could not comprehend what I was feeling.

As I looked into her eyes I could see the hint of fear in them as she also gulped. Feeling like I was being suffocated I broke out of my trance and looked around. All eyes were focused on us or more specifically on Y/N and I knew this place was not the right place to talk.

I immediately grabbed her wrist and began to drag her out of the cafeteria not caring that people were still looking at us or probably gossiping about us now.

I dragged her until we got to an abandoned classroom and led her inside before slamming the door shut which made her flinch.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as I tried to contain my anger.

Her eyes were casted to the floor and I knew that I was not going to get a response from her.

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT, DAMMIT!" I yelled which caused her to flinch once again.

She still did not look at me or even respond. I was about to say something again but I soon saw her shoulders shaking which made me realize that she was crying.

My anger quickly vanished, while my eyes and heart softened at the sight of her crying. No matter how angry I was, seeing her cry always broke my heart.

"Baby..." I whispered before bringing her into my arms.

Her quiet crying soon turned into loud sobbing which made me want to cry too. I tightened my arms around her to try and assure her.

"Baby... please don't cry. I... I-I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just angry that you didn't tell me such a major thing to happen." I said as I rubbed her back.

"T-Tae... I'm s-sorry." She cried as she hugged me back.

"My love there is nothing to be sorry about. I am sure you had your reasons to not tell me. I was also a jerk so I'm sorry about that." I responded as I continued to hold her tightly.

"B-but Tae you don't u-understand." She whispered hesitantly.

I then slowly pulled away from the hug before making her look up at me by gently cupping her cheeks.

"Baby what don't I understand?" I asked as we made eye contact.

The question seemed to set her off as she tried to look away but my hand on her face were preventing her from doing so.

"My love you don't need to be scared. I will always be here for you. You can trust me baby." I reassured her and I felt her become a little bit more at ease.

"I... I-I-" she started but immediately cut herself off because of the nerves.

"I'm not sure if the baby is y-yours." She whispered as she intently looked at me waiting for my reaction.

*Y/N*

I watched him immediately freeze up. His arms fell limp on the sides of his body. All colour on his face immediately drained.

I watched as his mind began to process what I said until he came to a realisation of what it meant. His eyes widened as he looked at me.

There was only one other possibility of who the father could be.

"Please don't t-tell me that it could be h-his..." He mumbled and I could only nod as I dropped my gaze from him to the floor.

I could feel the tears coming back and worst part I could not stop myself from crying once again. I could only imagine how I lost him for good this time. He would not stay with me after this.

"Tae I'm sorr-" I was cut off by him pulling me back into his arms for another one of his loving hugs which I loved and missed so much.

"Y/N, it's not your fault. You should not be apologizing for this. Even though it's hard to accept that the baby might be his I will never leave you. There is also a possibility that it's mine and even if it's not I will still be by your side. You will never go through this by yourself." He whispered loud enough for me to hear and I could not help but to hug him tightly.

Even though I've seen him everyday I have missed him so much. His hugs have always been the best and I just loved them.

"Thank you Tae."

***

What the two didn't know was someone listening attentively to their conversation while smirking evil. This information was surely going to help them.

After the person got what they needed they walked away happily with a slight skip in their steps.