18. Truth2

"Y/N Are you alright? Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked after I got out of the bathroom.

The moment I woke up I had to rush to the bathroom because I had to thro up and I suppose he heard me since his room was close to mine. I had let him stay the night since it was already too dark for him to go out and also since Andrew decided that he was not going to come back home.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just felt a little sick. I must be coming down with the flu." I responded as I walked out of the room with him following close behind.

"Are you sure that's all?" He asked again making me feel like he was suspicious of me.

"Yes I am sure Tae. Now go get ready before we are late for school. I take care of Jae before I get ready." I told him and he simply nodded before turning to go back to his room while I headed to my daughter's room.

***

A month had now passed since that day and my life seemed to at least be going back to normal. Katy still bothered the hell out of me but I drew the line before things could get physical.

Taehyung also did attempt to get us back together but I was staying firm with my word of not getting back. As much as I wanted to I stopped myself.

Right now I sat in the school's restroom not wanting to head to the cafeteria. I felt a little sick and i also didn't want to see Katy at the moment. I was fed up with her.

The thoughts continued to roam my head until my phone rang. I flinched a bit at the sudden noise but instantly took it out. Andrew's name was displayed on the screen and i quickly picked up.

"Hello?" I answered but head a bit of shuffling in the background before his voice came on.

"Yeah hi, sorry about that. Jae is causing a bit of trouble. I just wanted to check up on you." He said and I heard Jae's voice in the background.

"I just felt like vomiting so I am in the restroom but I am okay now." I responded and heard him sigh.

"Y/N seriously when are you going to t-" he started but I immediately cut him off, being tired of hearing this story on a daily.

"Drew please stop. You already pester me at home about it. I don't need you to do the same at school." I whined which made him scoff.

"Y/N I am being serious here. You need someone to take care of you while you are at school at least. I worry so much about you when I am not near you and having Taehyung around could take some pressure off me knowing that he can look after you. If you don't tell him then I will." He said giving me an ultimatum.

"You can't do that Andrew. It's my decision whether to tell him or not and I choose not to. I can also take care of myself. I don't need someone to look after me when I am perfectly capable." I replied starting to feel angry at him.

"Yeah when you faint with no one around I am sure that you will be able to take care of yourself. Y/N you need to stop being selfish. He had the right to know. And how long do you think that you will be able to keep this away from him. You are already showing and it won't be long till he figures it out himself. I'm surprised he hasn't even figured it out yet." He said making me sigh a bit because I knew he was right.

"Drew you know why I don't want to tell him. This whole thing scares me. What if he truly leaves after he finds out. What will I do then? I can't picture my life without him even if we are not together right now." I answered becoming a little emotional.

"Y/N, You know Taehyung would never leave you. He loves you and he also wouldn't leave Jae without a father. And even if he did which is impossible I will always be there for you. You are my baby cousin and I would do anything for you. Its always better for him to hear it from you then someone else. Please tell him." His words made me cry a bit.

"Thank you Andrew. Your support means the world to me and I love you so much. I promise that by the end of the day Taehyung will know that I am pregnant." I answered as I wiped my tears away.

"I am proud of you Y/N and I love you too. See you at home." He said which made me smile a bit.

"Bye." I said before hanging up.

A few seconds after I had ended the call I heard my stomach grumble a bit. I sighed a little knowing that I had to now go to the cafeteria.

"Guess it's time to feed my baby now." I said and rubbed my stomach before standing up to head out.

As I opened the door of the stall I heard the main door of the bathroom quickly shut. My eyes widened as the thought of someone having heard me pops into my head.

My heart began racing as I rushed to the main door. I opened it as quickly as possible to look around outside but I saw no one. That person must have ran away quickly.

I sighed once again knowing that I had to tell Taehyung as soon as possible now.

***

Y/N rushed to the cafeteria knowing that Taehyung would be there with his friends. If that person had indeed heard her conversation it would now be a race against time.

When she got to the cafeteria she stopped to look around for him. When she finally spotted him she took a step towards his direction but quickly halted once again.

"AH! Look it's the star of the hour!" Katy's voice rang through the room catching everyone's attention.

Y/N looked at her for a second before deciding that Katy was not worth her time right now. She then rushed toward Taehyung's side.

"I have something to tell you all!" Katy's voice once again rang through the air.

Y/N felt her heart race as she swerved through the maze of tables. She had a feeling that Katy was the one who heard her in the bathroom.

'Why the hell did Tae have to sit so far?'

She thought as she continued to speed walk.

"It's about Y/N!" Katy said and soon all eyes turned to the girl but she ignored all of them except for the pair she was looking for.

His eyes furrowed in confusion as he watched the girl speedily come to him. He also knew that Katy was up to no good so he stood up to try and stop her.

Y/N finally got to Taehyung's table but her legs seemed to tangle against one another which caused her to fall forward. Her eyes closed waiting for the painful impact but it never came as a pair of arms caught her.

When she opened her eyes she was met with the eyes of the boy she loved so much. It's just that his eyes were widened in shock.

"SHE IS PREGNANT!" At the sane time this was all happening Katy announced the news with a huge grin on her face.