7. Kill

"Tae, stop before you kill him." Jimin and Jungkook tried to pull me away from the basturd but I did not budge.

"That's what I am planning on doing anyway." I spat out and continued punching him until I was pulled off of him with a great force.

Every cell in my body exploding with rage as I saw him still breathing. I thrashed in their hold just wanting to finish my mission of killing this basturd.

It had been a few days since the rape incident happened. Yuk did not bother coming to school until a week after but the moment I saw him my vision went completely red. My blood boiled in such a way I never thought was possible. He was all smiley and happy while my poor baby was still broken and traumatized at home.

I tried to pounce him then and there but the others stopped me, telling me it was not the right time. I waited for the school day to end and then followed him to take care of my job. Which lead us to this very moment where i was beating the crap out of him.

"Tae stop this now. Do you think Y/N or your daughter would like to see you behind bars for a worthless piece of garbage like him?" Jin hyung reasoned with me.

Just the thought of my loves made me calm down a bit. I breathed out more completely calming myself down.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?" Hyuk yelled as he got up from the floor. It took everything in me not to go ballistic on him again.

"YOU TOUCHED MY GIRL." I yelled back just wanting to punch him again but Jon hyung held me back probably noticing what I was about to do.

"What the hell are you talking about? Dude I never touched your girl. Heck I didn't even know you had a girl." He spat out making me more angry.

"WHAT DO YOU CALL WHAT YOU DID TO Y/N, HUH? YOU BASTURD RAPED HER. YOU FREAKING RAPED MY GIRL!" I yelled again. All the calmness I had just a few minutes ago having already flown out the window.

"W-wait what? Y/N? She is your girl." He questioned seeming shaken by what I had just said but then covered it up with a chuckle that made me sick to my stomach.

"She wanted me. She is just lying saying that I raped her. She enjoyed it when I pounded into that tight pus-" before he could continue I had already launched myself at him breaking out of both Jimin and Jungkook's holds.

"YOU BASTURD!" I yelled across his face and continued furiously punch him until I was pulled away again.

"This time it took all six of my friends to pull me off of him. I also made sure that he would not wake up anytime soon and that he would be needing a lot of recovery after if he was even still alive.

"Jin hyung bent down to his body and checked if he was still breathing and let out a sigh of relief when he saw that he still was. It made me feel disappointed that I was not actually able to kill him.

"Tae please go home. I think he has had enough." Namjoon hyung said as he let go of me.

"NO IT'S NOT ENOUGH. IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO HER. HE BROKE AND TRAUMATIZED HER TO THE POINT THAT SHE IS EVEN SCARED WHEN I HOLD HER. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT HER PAYS FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THE REST OF HIS WORTHLESS LIFE." I yelled and broke off from the rest of their grips before walking off leaving them to do whatever they wanted to do with him.

***

"Taehyung, why would you do that? Do you know how much trouble you could get into?" Y//N asked as soon as I stepped into the house.

I had been walking around until I calmed down and decided to go home.

"I am guessing word already got out." I said calmly and kissed her forehead before walking off to find my baby.

"Yes. You just lucky they don't know it was you but why would you do this Tae?" She asked as she followed me to the living room.

"Babe I did this for you. He deserved what he got and even more. I wish I could have killed him but the hyungs stopped me. Are you not supposed to be pleased that he got what he deserved?" I questioned but then smiled as I saw my baby playing with her toys.

"I am happy with what he got but Tae this could get you into trouble if anyone found out and I would not be happy then. I want you her with me and Jae not behind bars for that worthless person. You know the mayor would do anything for his children." She explained as I picked Jaerin up.

"And I would do anything for you. I don't care if they find out that I was the one who beat him to a pulp, in fact I will admit it was me.
My love I would do anything for you and I don't care what the mayor can do. If the law ain't gonna bring him to justice the I will do it."I said then looked at her and I could see tears pooling in her eyes.

"Thank you Tae." She whispered before wrapping her around my torso also trying to avoid crushing Jaerin between us.