21. Fight

"I want to talk to you." Hyuk said interuppting the conversation between Y/N, Taehyung and his friends.

"No. Now you can leave the same way you came." Taehyung said without even sparing the other male a single glance.

Under the table he held Y/N's hand to try and calm her down. She had tensed up since Hyuk spoke his first word.

"I was talking to you Kim Taehyung. Y/N I need to talk to you." Hyuk sneered at Taehyung before turning to Y/N.

"Well I was talking to you. My girlfriend is uncomfortable with you being around so leave while I'm still asking nicely." Tae responded trying with all his might to stop himself from exploding at Hyuk.

"Hyuk please leave before things get ugly." Jin said as he and the others kept their guards up in case of the worst.

"I'm not going anywhere unless I talk to her." Hyuk said which sent Taehyung over the edge as he gently let go of Y/N's hand and roughly stood up making his chair clutter on the floor drawing the attention of everyone in the cafeteria.

He came face to face with hyuk because the other male was standing directly behind his girlfriend's seat. Jungkook seeing that this was not going to end stood up and gently pulled Y/N up and made her stand behind him to protect her.

The other boys around the table had also stood up.

"I told you that you are not going to talk to my girlfriend. You have no right to after what you did to her. So leave before I actually kill you this time." Taehyung spat out before pushing the other away slightly.

"He is not worth it... stop." Namjoon whispered to Taehyung as he held him back.

"I do have every right to talk to her since she is carrying my child inside and because of this I want her to live with me. No in fact she will live with me. No one wpelse will raise my child but me." Hyuk announced shocking every single person who was in that cafeteria.

But the shock did last long as Taehyung's roar boomed through the room and before anyone could even process anything Taehyung had tackled Hyuk to the ground. He couldn't even do anything as the other male sent continuous punches to his face.

When Namjoon and the others finally woke from their shock the pulled Taehyung of the other male before he could kill him.

Jungkook on the other hand was holding a frightened Y/N. He tried to get her out of the environment but she did not want to leave her boyfriend no matter what.

"T-Tae please stop..." Y/N whispered as she finally managed to build up some courage to move slightly away from Jungkook.

When Taehung heard his girlfriend's pleas he stopped thrashing in his friends' holds and looked at her. His gaze immediately softened as he saw her frightened state and when he looked back down at Hyuk he could see that he had passed out from the beating he had recieved.

"Shouldn't have come to a battle you knew you wouldn't have won." He sad before spitting at the male on the floor and getting out of his friends' holds.

"Let's go baby." He said before taking his girlfriend's hand and walking away with her leaving everyone else still shocked about what they had just witnessed during their lunch break.

***

"KIM TAEHYUNG PLEASE HEAD DOWN TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" The voice said through the intercom making the boy sigh already knowing what this was about.

"I guess going for detention." He said before looking at his girlfriend and noting the worried expression on her face.

"Babe don't worry about anything. I will be okay." He said trying to calm her down.

"What if they kick you out of the school? What will we do then?" She asked as a few tears began to escape her eyes.

"Honey none of that will happen. Please don't worry. It bad for the baby." He said as he wiped her tears away while she just nodded not at all convinced by his word.

***

When Taehyung got to the office he indeed got detention after receiving an ear full from the principal about fighting.