7 Minutes

A/N: This is Dylan's POV. Enjoy! Still at the party btw.

I laugh internally at that, she never looks at me. Not in math, not at school, not when we're together. I nod but, I don't believe that can she even name one time. Oh well I guess I'll give her a time that she can count for. I place my fingers on the edge of her chin and slide them around the edge of her jaw. I keep my grip loose.

"Is that okay?" I ask hoping I'm not invading her boundaries, she flushes red. Ha, I caught her.

"It's more than okay." Alya whispers clearly trying to hide her embarrassment. I move her chin to face me.

I sit up straight but I'm too tall so my gaze goes over her head. Instead I shuffle forward and lean in towards Alya. Once again she breaks eye contact with me and looks down at her fidgeting fingers. I shamefully look back at the timer. Only a few minutes left this is the only time I'll be able to get some sort of deep conversation out of her for a while.

"Alya, I know this sounds stupid but, how are you?" I look over to read her face but she doesn't give of any form of emotion as usual.

"I am doing better."

"Seriously?" I question Alya moving closer and almost eliminating the gap between the two of us.

"Seriously." Alya shyly responds and swallows thickly.

"I-" she starts but the alarm indicating seven minutes interrupts us. This. Our moment. I huff out a breath of annoyance but, I get up grabbing Alya's hands to pull her off the ground as well. We make our way towards the door and we leave the room. We return to a circle of bubbly faces probably thinking we made out or something. Sorry to disappoint but much to my own desolation we did not. However, the night is not over and I am not going to give up now. I pull her arms towards me and wrap a hand around her waist pulling Alya down to sit next to me. 

For the next few hours we talk and tell stories. Crushes we have, people we make out with, classes we're failing. Just the normal teen gossip. Although whenever I can I try to slip into my own conversation with Alya. I pull out all the best jokes I have and watch as the smile on her face grows to her eyes. But, most of all each time Alya laughs she gets closer and closer to me, leaning her head into my chest, grabbing my arm or leaning her forehead on my shoulder. 

All the while Maya is sending her questioning looks, they probably don't think I notice. But, I well and truly do. I look over to Maya and wait till she catches my eye when she does she shrinks slightly. Now knowing that I have caught them in the act. 

Maya keeps her eyes on mine but speaks out, "I suggest we watch a movie,"

"Why don't we play spin the bottle with a movie playing in the background?" Damian suggests suspiciously looking at Maya. They make a brief second of eye contact before turning back to the group and ushering them over to where all the pillows are set up. We all take a seat in a circle and tuck ourselves under the blankets. Maya grabs the tv remote and plays the first movie that displays itself in the horror movie section. I turn back to face everyone in the circle, Alya is sitting next to me. Whilst Sam and Maya are cuddling in a corner of the sort of circle. 

"Okie dokie let us begin the games!" Maya shouts out excitedly piercing my ear drums. 

I go in first and spin the bottle as hard as I can. It's spins and makes it around a million times before it starts to slow. Slowly but shortly it approaches the end of its cycle. The last full circle arrives and it finally slows to a stop. The bottle is pointing directly next to me. I follow the direction of the green bottle to meet the eyes of Alya. This is unlikely to happen for a second time so, I'll take it as a sign. A sign that this will make up for the lost time in the closet. However, I wait for Alya to look back at me as her eyes are still focusing on the bottle. I watch as her eyes come up to meet mine but quickly flicker away to stare at the wall behind me. Something about eye contact makes her so nervous and it's cute they way she can't keep her eyes on my without freaking out slightly. 

Alya looks back at me remembering why she's looking at me in the first place and she scoots closer. 

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to." I say making sure she knows I mean it, at the end of the day I can't and won't force her to do something she doesn't want to even if it's for a game.   

She smiles, "No, it's okay with me," I smile back stupidly and lean forward closing the gap between us. Alya leans in and I can feel her warmth as she touches the back of my neck. But, I can also feel her trembling hands as they run themselves up my hair. All whilst our soft lips join in a slow and joyful kiss. 

My hands slide up to her face and rub circles on her cheeks whilst the other one rest on the small of her back. At that she leans back and I follow though putting slight pressure as we forget about where we are and give into the moment. Alya's hands tangle up in my messy hair and mine slip down to her thighs. We pull apart for a split second that is barely noticeable but, even for the brief moment I can feel her hot breath fan over my face and her chest rising and falling harshly against mine. 

And I know this is a moment I will never forget.

-------------------------

Yay! Their first kiss!