Five Months

"Dawson, I swear I will drag your cute ass out of this class-"

"We have an exam we need to do Dylan, can we just focus on that?" I say trying so hard to ignore him calling my ass cute. I mentally scold myself get a grip Alya.

"Once you get your papers you will have five minutes to look over them and then time will begin," My teacher states as he walks over to his desk and picks up the booklets. He places one on every persons desk flipping them over so we can't see what's on it yet.

He walks back to the front of the class and scans over everyone before continuing to talk.

"Alright you may turn your sheets over, right your name and if you have any questions I'm here for the first five minutes. Do not start writing yet."

I huff out a breath and look over the questions, it's fairly easy I've done this all before. But, for Dylan I'm not so sure. He's not exactly the greatest at math. I look over to him and watch as his expression drops each time he reads a question or turns the page.

"Dylan?" I lean over to him and wait for him to respond.

"Yeah Dawson?" He says biting his lip in confusion before closing the booklet and looking at me.

"You okay? Will you manage to get through it?"

Dylan hesitates for a few seconds before nodding slowly and pursing his lips, "Don't worry about me Dawson I'm okay. Focus on yourself alright?"

I nod and smile tightly, "Alright then, you may now begin," My teacher yells out to the class as he circles back to his desk and starts the timer.

-

The math exam was a couple days ago and it's now Sunday morning meaning I get my results tomorrow morning at about the same time. I look over to my calendar it's already halfway through August. Kayden and I broke up in March making it five months since we broke up. I smile shortly at the thought and walk over to my desk taking a seat. I hear a few scratches on my door. I walk over to my door realising that it's just Timmy making his rounds to every door before someone finally answers and gives him attention.

I open my door to a happy little cute dogs face, "Come here my little or should I say big baby!" I pet his face and let him walk into my room and snuggle up on the bed with him.

"You know Timmy you make me the happiest, the most happiest person on planet Earth. I don't know what I would do without you." I say as if he is going to understand me.

I decide to keep the vent I have ready to go to myself rather than unloading all my shit onto my dog. Even though I'm not too sure that he'll care or it'll effect him.

But, I unload it on myself. But, before I can I get a call.

It's surprise, surprise Dylan. I have been ignoring Dylan since the start of our math exam I didn't even talk to him after it. I have completely shut him out in every way possible and I don't know why. Or how to deal with it. I do that a lot I have a big tendency to shut people out and my emotions when it gets tough. Like cue the tears about my break up in three, two, one.

And they come pouring out like a fucking waterfall.

Am I really just a toy to Kayden? Did he think of me as just someone to get a good night out of? Where those bunch of guys right about our relationship? We never did it but what if that's what he wants all along.

Is it that hard for someone to look at me like Harry looks at Louis? Or am I forgetting that I live on Earth and that shit doesn't happen?

What is it about me that people don't like? My personality, looks what is it?

And most of all why do I feel like I need to please everyone and change to what people want?

Ugh. I mentally groan and sink deeper into my covers. Timmy shifts laying his head on my lap.

"I love you Timmy like you don't understand how much I love you, I wish you could understand," I give him a lopsided grin and ruffle his hair.

"Lou, are you okay?" Liam asks leaning on the frame of my door, "I don't know," I say honestly hiccupping.

"Oh Lou, come here," Liam says as he sits on the edge of my bed and gives me his best and biggest bear hug. Timmy tries to squeeze in between us as he gets jealous that he isn't receiving attention.

"Oh come here you- are you going to answer?" Liam question when he sees the notifications on my phone.

"Poor boys probably worried sick that you hate him," I push Liam lightly, "hey! I thought you didn't approve!"

Liam raises his eyebrows at me, "Oh so you two are together?"

"No!" I say my voice wavering, "Sure sis, sure thing!" My brother calls out as he leaves my room. I shake my head at him and look over at my phone and read the messages from Dylan.

Most consist of him asking me what's wrong and if I'm okay. I smile at him thinking about me. But, my stupid - not cute - ass decides to ignore him and go back to sleeping. I do that a lot, like all the time.

I stare down at me phone and curse at myself again and again knowing I won't reply to him. I push people away or at least the people I care about the most. Like you know him. The boy that I you know- yeah- that.

Whatever Alya. I think closing my eyes and throwing myself back onto my bed. Whatever as if, you don't even have the guts to admit it to yourself.

------------------------------

Another update lol, enjoy I guess and also I am purposely making them not talk and avoid each other because you know, suspense ;)