Backstories

This is optional to read
The backstories will be mentioned later on but if you would like to read them you can

——————————

Osiris's backstory
(came to earth in 1828)

"My king, the tournament is about to begin." A servant would say to a demon sitting on a throne who then scowled. He had large scaly wings with sharp claw-like nails and two small horns sticking out of the top of his head, his gray and navy blue hair set neatly on his head as his eyes were illuminated by the flames outside the castle walls.

"Fine, it's tradition after all." The man who was Osiris said, sighing and standing from the chair. He was wearing a traditional demon kimono which was made of black silk with red string buttons and black oxford shoes which were recently polished.

The servant moved to the side, bowing as Osiris walked by him. He made his way down the blood-red hallways of the castle passing by portraits of past kings and queens who had won the tournament including his own. Every demon in hell was required to fight as soon as they turned 9 in demon years which is 18 years old in human years. The tournament is held every demon year in the castle's arena which is every two human years.

The arena roared with cheers and yells as this was the only time demons could get along with each other. Osiris stepped out onto the balcony that looked out at the arena. He then stretched out his wings as big as he could.

"Demons of all ages, I welcome you to the king of hell tournament, may the games begin!" He said in a loud voice then the arena erupted in cheers louder.

The tournament lasted across many days with demons fighting other demons in a bracket system until it came to the last day to fight the king and hope to take the crown. Osiris made his way into the middle of the arena with only his daggers and powers to fight with. Another demon with big dark red wings, long white hair, and pointed ears would be waiting for him.

"Your majesty or should I say Osiris." The other demon said to him.

"Never thought of you to be the type to get this far cousin." Osiris replied, taking out his daggers and standing in a ready stance.

"I've changed and you will fall from the throne." The other demon stated, having no weapons but his sharp talon-like fingernails he took a ready stance as well.

"We will see about that." Osiris stated then in a flash they both went at each other in full force.

Osiris sent strings at the other demon's limbs then strung him up at the top of the arena pulling his limbs and wings in separate directions. The other demon didn't react much. Osiris then sent a large blast of blue fire up the strings and at the demon who was in the air.

Before the fire hit the other demon he'd cut the string, dodging the fire and causing lots of dust and debris to go flying, blocking any spectators' view. After the dust had settled it could be seen that the demon was holding Osiris up by his left horn and had multiple wounds on his whole body including his wings. The other demons had come to see a fight and in an instant, it was already over. The demon then broke off Osiris's horn by digging his talon-like nails into the base of his horn and snapping it off causing it to bleed.

Osiris then slipped into unconsciousness as the last thing he saw before blacking out was the demon looking down at him and holding his bloody horn with a devilish smirk.