What to know about The Purifierium

The Purifiers
(⚠️Small flash warning at bottom)
(None of the pictures belong to us so credit to those who made them⚠️)
(Dice/Tyranny wrote all of this)

History: A splinter group of the Japanese government and the military that views the super powered individuals as deadly time bombs waiting to be unleashed onto innocents, bringing nothing but collateral damage due to heroes and villains battling one another.
And so they make their own living super-weapons, to wipe them both out to prove a point to the public that super-powered individuals can't be trusted with their powers.
They had formed around 1986 November 24th.
However, they were preparing since the 1960s ever since the Super Massacre that had killed over 14 million people as a result of the first super powered war that had killed more than the second world war due to most of the destructive nature of superpowers.
They were formerly a good intentioned anti-super movement that desired to limit the amount of power supers have over the law, and by extension, the country itself.
Until the creation of the Admiral came to be, and replaced the old leader.
Then over time throughout the fifty decades of living in isolation from the rest of the general populace, they become the superphobic fanatics that they are around the next century, and the late century of the 2040s.

Culture and operations: Advanced weaponry against their current living super-weapons working for them.
Any incompetent people or traitors are killed ruthlessly by their executors if they fail more than three times, their positions of authority are soon revoked due to this, and passed down to a more professional, trusted individual.
An individual born as normal but gains superpowers later on in life is viewed with more respect than the ones born super-powered, nonetheless, both are viewed with caution and fear.
The living weapons of the purity of man, if they are higher up in the hierarchy are treated with more respect as superiors than the ones above their rank who see them as mere tools.
Of course, the ones that are below their station are more likely to be killed than the ones that are protected or seen as more important to the cause.

Backstory:
The fascist founders of the Purifierium took place years after the rise of the rebel super-powered individuals who claimed their rights as human beings in the 1980s, but the Purifiers did not agree with this, believing that super-powered must be controlled and put in their place for the safety of allHowever, they eventually become fanatical, they start to kidnap people to experiment and turn them into super-weapons to serve them, to fight against the super-powered people and rogue supers.
And to replace the current government with their own, bringing back the old system. But oppressing the super-powered through military and their own living super-weapons that they believe can be controlled, through any means.

Symbol:

Bunker Purity and other Bunkers: