20-Early Recovery

●Setting-hospital

It had been a few hours since he came here. Alex had told him to rest at home but he went against him. The doctors had been sworn to secrecy due to him threatening them. He had a surgery done and had woken up an hour ago now in a hospital room. Before he had left the house he left a note saying that he was at the hospital and hoped Alex would see it. He was laying on the bed as it hurt too much to sit up as the painkillers kicked in, his stomach and chest bandaged up.

Zephyr's phone rang, and as it did so, Alex left a message when Zephyr would be a bit slow to pick it up.
"Hey, Zephy. Just calling to let you know that I saw your note. You said before that going to the hospital can be a bit risky. Well, yeah. You're right. But now you're there so...I guess I'll come to visit you. Can't really leave your sandwich to get cold. You deserve it after that experience. So please sit tight, bud. Love you."
The phone would hang up.

He listened then smiled at the mention of food. He put his phone next to him on the bed and looked out the window. The bed was set up just enough for him to look out the window. He watched as the sun started to go down over sota as clouds started to move in casting a dark shadow over the city.

Once things go dark, a Purifier Agent makes his move. He had been tracking them since the bar, overhearing them through his earpiece so he knew who they were. Cathos walked in the alleyway next to the hospital with the dark skies raining over the battlefield that had happened very recently.

Good, let the supers kill each other off. It simply makes the Purification more easier to do. The super, the alien, and the blasphemer. Each will get crushed by the mark of the Purifierium.
Cathos thinks and brings out a grappling hook from his belt, and shoots it towards the roof, he flies to the wall and crawls upwards to the top of the hospital. Then he started to search for the power generator.

After the sun went down he closed his eyes for a few moments. The lamp was on next to the bed but the window shades were closed due to a nurse coming in a few seconds ago to close them. He opened his eyes after hearing something outside his window. He glared at the window and reached over only for the window to be out of reach so he couldn't look out anymore. He shrugged it off as nothing, probably just a bird hitting the window again.

Cathos finds the generator protected by it's metal box, he took out a toolbox as he took out a screwdriver to remove the holdings. After he did this he found a bunch of wires from within. He took out a pair of scissors, going for the red wire, and snapped it in half, causing small bits of electricity to spark. He set the holdings back as it was, putting his tools away. Cathos sneakily opened a vent and disappeared underneath it, switching on his night vision and a digital map on the left side of his vision. The red dot being I.F.V.S in a small room among many, he started to crawl to his location.

The light suddenly turns off in his room leaving him in the dark. He blinked a couple of times as his eyes adjusted. He held his hand up and made a small flame on his pointer finger. He looked around and then at his lamp. He tries to turn it on and off but with no luck.

What the? A power outage? No... something's wrong.

He swung his feet over the edge of the bed and winced as he put his hand to his side due to it hurting as he did this. He looked at the bottom of the door leading into his room and there was no light coming into the room either. He put his flame out and sat still staring at the door with a grim look.

The Agent would hear the mass confusion and shouts of panic as he heard the remaining people who still worked in night shifts, whilst there were those that tried to cease the panic of the patients and new doctors. Excellent, this will make his mission easier to do. The Admiral had given him a briefing that there was a possibility that the rogue superweapons had survived the separation of their suits but they were simply much harder to find now. He was now much closer to the location of the rogue super weapon. In his opinion, it was safer to just kill it off rather than recapture it for further experimentation for the war effort against the foreign supers but the Admiral had other ideas and there was only so much DNA that was available. Even with professional practice, he still made some small noise in the vents that I.F.V.S would be able to hear due to a suit of his own.