Demon's And hell

⚠️⚠️⚠️NONE OF THE PICTURES IN THIS BELONGS TO US SO CREDIT TO THOSE THAT THEY BELONG TO (we found them all on Pinterest)⚠️⚠️⚠️
------------------------
How Was Earth, Hell, And Heaven Made?
------------------------

The universe dies, and then is reborn, over and over. There are two beings that run the universe, tinker it, bring life, and death. The two were at first in harmony, there was balance and straightness until Itami grew more greedy, and fearful of everything ending once more.

Itami began to corrupt life without Shi knowing, advancing civilizations and technology across each world and planet, every species became corrupted by Itami's power and the technological knowledge that brings immortality through cybernetics, magic, and power.

Through power and immortality, brings an unending suffering which Itami grew more powerful through until Shi interfered with Itami's plans by bringing entropy and famine through each advanced civilization, which soon brought conflict between the powerful and the powerless of each civilization. This brought death and ruin due to Itami's greed for all life to be eternal.

Itami and Shi eventually battled across the cosmos, Shi stopping Itami from corrupting life any further, but due to Itami becoming so powerful, Shi was left no choice but sacrifice most of her power to destroy the other deity's body, which broke into many pieces. Most of the flesh of Itami formed Hell, and the tiny pieces of Itami formed demons. Likewise, some of the pieces of Itami and most of Shi's power formed the Earth and the solar system, and many others. Shi prevents life on Earth from becoming too corrupted by Itami through sealing most of the corruption in Hell, and decided to create angels to watch over Earth and other worlds to prevent corruption. While there was still Itami in what was now known as humans, it was not as much as there were in demons.

^Shi, the deity of death, peace, balance, nothingness, entropy, mortality, non-existence, and all endings

^
Shi, the deity of death, peace, balance, nothingness, entropy, mortality, non-existence, and all endings.

^Itami, the deity of pain, suffering, existence, birth, life, immortality, demonic corruption, domination, and all beginnings

^
Itami, the deity of pain, suffering, existence, birth, life, immortality, demonic corruption, domination, and all beginnings.

(They are similar to gods)
------------------------
Lore
------------------------