7-Fleeting Memories

Setting-bunker purity

Deep into floor 7, Zephyr's body was encased within a tube, with water fluids boiling to extremely hot temperatures. There was a tube that was on Zephyr's mouth, keeping him breathing. The Purity of Mankind brought about many dangerous super-weapons, all to make the public fear super-powereds to join the Purity of Man secretly.
Machines and robots manage the systems and computers, keeping the tube in stabilized levels which would keep Zephyr alive. The room was dark in Zephyr's new chamber of heat and flame.

Zephyr slowly gained consciousness hearing a faint beeping of machines and talking here and there. It slowly grew louder then opened his eyes, seeing nothing at first. His vision was blurry from the fluid. He felt out of it still so he didn't understand what happened. His body felt heavy and hot from the fluid but he was too drained to move.

A bright screen would turn on, which would hinder Zephyr's vision even more.

"Codename: I.F.V.S. Ignite, Flame, Volcanic, Star. You are here within this chamber, for a reason. You have been chosen to fight the enemies of the Purity of Man, the ones who threaten the safety of all life with their poor use of their powers. Your life had been a poor one, the Hero Association did little to improve your....circumstances. They, for example, as well as the other rogues, threatened your existence and many others, you would have been eliminated had we not found you. Henceforth, you shall be the flaming fist and might of the Purifier Legion. You will have your revenge on those who have abandoned and wronged you. Specifically, one potential rogue super-weapon. But that will be explained later. Now, tests shall commence. We shall see if your powers can truly strengthen to be a threat to the rogues that threaten the stability of Sota City."

Zephyr blinked his eyes a few times at the screen. His memories started to come back but he didn't remember anything of L.O.T.H. or how he got there in the first place. The last thing he remembered doing was going to sleep in his bed.

The test tube beeped, and the water started to go down the drain. Robotic tentacles appeared from above as the tube was being opened, taking each hand, leg, and the other leg, Bringing him out of the tube. His new armor and his new mask awaited him which were held by Octo327 droids that floated, the tentacles brought him over to them.

"Your new armor, and your new face will be a reminder of your new purpose. A purpose far greater than yourself.bYou are on the same mission as I, To cleanse the wicked, and bring security and safety to society. Bring down all who oppose us and you shall be far greater than who you once were. Zephyr is in the past now."

"No one shall hurt you the same way again but there will be a price."

The robots started to attach the armor to Zephyr's body, one by one. First the bottom legs, and then the hips, then his arms.

Zephyr's body still felt heavy as it was hard for him to move much. It felt like he had used up all his energy doing something, but what was it? Even though he couldn't move he was pissed off and confused about what was happening to him.

"You must not repeat the mistakes of your predecessors. The ones who have betrayed the mission for the weaknesses of the primal, and sin.
There will be trials and you will face many challenges along the way. You must purify any desire that goes against the mission. With your flame."

Zephyr's hands were put into metal gloves, his bare chest attached with metal plating that seemed to have heat and power underneath them, to bring pain to strengthen and purify the weaknesses of the weak-willed. His bareback gets the metallic plating of heated armor. Zephyr's senses would sharpen and become more aware of the screws being done to tighten the armor holdings, electricity flies all over to fully make his suit go to full capacity.