17- The Warning

○●○●setting-docks○●○●

A man sat at the dock calmly as he looked into the sky. He was lightly taking a bite out of a sandwich with his sharp teeth.

Even though Alex didn’t forget Zephyr's advice that involved Em, he returned here for the second time this month but for a different reason entirely. The docks were pretty much a place for suspicious activity, due to how old the docks are and since one of the pipes in the water lead into the underground facility, he was determined to see if he can find anything here for any Purifier activities going on. The sky was as gloomy and cloudy as usual, which did not at all help his mood. After that strange and sort of sweet message that he and Zephyr had gotten, it was too suspicious to simply be a friendly one, especially that the television started acting up and flashing. So it was clear that somebody, or something was watching them but what is? That is also the second reason he comes back here.

Remembering the soft touch of a woman's finger on his back. Thus, scaring the ever loving fuck out of him, He walks into the area with his old brown hood down then looked around with his grey eyes, making sure to look behind himself just in case. He spotted some dude sitting at the outdated docks, surprisingly they didn't collapse. He no longer trusted those docks like he used to. Instead, he walks to the beach, and decides to sit down on the sand, watching the waves with narrowed eyes. He was aware of the news picturing him and Zephyr In a bad reputation.

Especially Zephyr, since he killed people way before he had an exoskeleton suit forced upon him. Alex killed people due to his anger, vengeance, and the torture his suit gave him but now he felt calmer and can think more clearly. Still wary, and especially wary for the strange guy at the docks. He never saw him before. There could be a chance that he’s like Em, someone that he shouldn't trust quite yet.

Keles looked over at Alex and smiled, giving him a wave as somehow his teeth gleamed as he smiled.

"Hello there sir.”

He was wondering what he was doing here though.

Alex notices the guy was waving at him, he glances at him. They weren't that far off from distance, like about six feet away? He gave his own wave, though it was shy, giving a small smile.
"Hey."
The blue-haired dude seems nice enough. Em was more cautious and hesitant when he first met her, so he was a bit like that as well.

He dived into the water and then shot out and landed in front of them.
"Hello there!”
He smiled and posed with his arm flexing as his teeth glimmered as he was now 10 feet tall.

His eyes went wide when he saw the man literally jump into the exact same water he had come out of as L.O.T.H. He was still sitting cross legged, so when the guy now appeared as some sort of man-fish, man shark? He looked even taller from Alex's perspective, ten feet tall was already quite tall. He felt the urge to protect himself, like when he felt like he was getting poked in the back, so he felt his nerves going off, along with feeling like his skeleton was gonna jump out of his skin.

"Aaagh! fuck!"
He covered his face with his arms at the water splashing everywhere, the nearest droplets turned to ice near him.

"Damnit, that's the second time I've gotten jump scared here."
He complained.

"Oh my greatest apologies, I had no means to startle you, I am Keles. It is most wonderful to meet you.”
He smiled and flexed his arms as his teeth shined as if they were lightly reflecting the sun. It seemed he was trying to almost make Alex smile