22-New Threats

●Setting-Bunker purity

Within the underground facility of Bunker Purity, Floor 11 was one of the most restricted areas of the facility.

N.I.C.G. was looking up at something within a bacta tank with his arms crossed. The tank glowing a deep crimson red, making the chamber reddish. The specimen had horns coming out of his forehead, it was far from complete as of yet.

The chamber door opens revealing Paia at the entrance, he goes to approach N.I.C.G. and the specimen within the cell, being shorter than the anti super-weapon by 5'7 while N.I.C.G. is 7'1.
Both remained silent for a few moments.
"It is fascinating to see, isn't it?"

N.I.C.G. did not say anything. He usually doesn't, he and the Admiral's relationship were very different from Alex and Zephyr's. Not much of a childhood he had, he was abandoned long ago. As for school, he had no normal school. His school...was here and the Purifiers, and the Admiral were his teachers. But it wasn't an attachment thing, no. Education was mostly learning to fight, survival, subterfuge, strategy, warfare, social and science. He was taught to be quiet, only speaking when really necessary, such as doing a mission. He was always an introvert. So yes, he was loyal to the Admiral, but he didn't love him like a Father. That doesn't mean he hates him either. The nanos he was given hardened him, colding his emotions. Nanotechnology was capable of changing the brain chemicals and other parts of the body to make it more enduring and resilient.

"I have learned many things about Osiris, and his kind as a whole. Interestingly enough, I.F.V.S. does not have the exact weaknesses a whole demon does. And that is why I have faith that this will turn out successful, my child."
He goes to look up at him with a smirk, his orange eyes blazing in contrast to the monochrome appearance of his artificial body.

"Hmph."
N.I.C.G. says robotically. He knew the real reason this thing was being made, what the Admiral's true goals were and they go beyond the Purifierium. Upgrading and changing the world and how it works in nature.
N.I.C.G. didn't know how to feel about that but he was mostly metal and he must obey. For his identity, and will were the Admiral's.

●Settings change- bar

Alex was once again drinking a beverage of lemon with alcohol, keeping his grey hood over himself out of personal protection

Alex was once again drinking a beverage of lemon with alcohol, keeping his grey hood over himself out of personal protection. Therapy was going well, but he is struggling to not reveal much of his past to his therapist, only ever talking about the symptoms, traumatic emotional scars that still remain. He sets his drink down.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Burlington Franklin show!"
The crowd cheered.
"We have a special guest for tonight folks! A famous philanthropist that we all know and love!"