4-The Confession

○●○●Setting-bunker purity○●○●

Ever since his first meeting with Zephyr, he couldn't really get the half-demon out of his head.
L.O.T.H wasn't sure why, but what he felt within contradicts his cooling chamber.
He thought he lost those humane emotions years ago.
That day when Tom died.
All because he trusted Tom that they were safe in privacy.
He closed his eyes and sighed, bubbles coming up through the plastic.
L.O.T.H. was used to the cold by now.
But he missed the warmth...Zephyr's warmth...he craved it.

He suddenly got a call from within his bacta tank.

"L.O.T.H.?" A purifier said with a firm but also hesitant tone.

L.O.T.H opened his grey eyes.
"Proceed."
He said through his speaker on his tube.

"The Admiral requests your presence, he wishes to discuss your recent...battles." The purifier stated.

He looked up at the ceiling, he swore that the man himself was watching him from the video camera.
"As he commands."

L.O.T.H said emotionlessly as the water started to go down the drain.
But then he'll have to put on his...legs again.
Which was a painful procedure but it had to be done. A couple of drones carried the legless Loth to a table, hoisting him up to straps and wiring. Closing his eyes, focusing on his memories. His old life.

"Procedure is at the ready, nod once you are ready."
Said the machine coldly and robotically.

There was a couple of minutes until L.O.T.H slowly nodded.
"Get it over with."

The robots then slowly started to attach his legs to his stumps.

Closing his eyes tightly, he muttered to himself.
"Tom..."
He sees Tom's warm smile in his mind, sees his friends, and family's faces.
He hugged them.
Hugged Tom in school.
Laughing together.
Joking and complaining only about school work.

I love you.

Tears started to appear in his eyes as he screamed in pure agony when his cybernetic legs started to get lasered and screwed into his stumps, electricity appeared.

"Procedure successful." The machine said once it was finished.

L.O.T.H started to descend back down to the floor as the machines started to put on his armor. First his chest, then his bareback. His hands got their metal gloves put on. Then his cybernetic legs got their boots and armor on. The machines screwed and tightened the holdings. Until finally his helmet gets put over his head, becoming the Super-Weapon that they fear.
That had been striking terror into the heart of the city.
L.O.T.H.

He finally touched the metal floor with his feet as he started to walk to the exit, going to the Admiral's office which was highly secured. His metal boots clunk against the floor. Going past some of the guards who yelped in fear when he glared at one of them before moving on.

L.O.T.H went into an elevator and pressed a button that caused it to go down, going deeper into the caverns underneath the city. The elevator made a powerful sound as it descended. Once it opened, he was met with soldiers, even some machines that could be a huge threat to him. One of the Purifiers approached him in protected hazmat armor.

"To ensure safety protocols, machine.
We are to escort you and keep you in check.
Though this is nothing new to you, I'm sure."
The purifier said.

Loth rolled his eyes underneath the mask as he said.
"Just take me to him."
He says impatiently.

The guard nodded as they proceeded to march.
Loth looked up at the giant machine blankly, it stared down at him intimidatingly with its mouth and lasers.