8- Ring Of Fire

●○●○Setting-bunker Purity○●○●

The Admiral stared down at the suit form of I.F.V.S. once he had returned after turning Set into glass. If only Set had been knocked out and retrieved instead, such useful powers of sand could have been in their favor. Of course Set also proved that he can escape the Bunker by consuming the walls with his sands no matter how durable those walls were. So Set was better off dead rather than a potential threat to their operations. The whole money matter is a problem however, the mercenary mindset is common with certain superweapons despite them being abducted. 

Giving certain things or promising what they desire is one of the means of control over them, the suits however keep them in check as much as it increases their powers. 
I.F.V.S. will soon entirely rely on his suit, which will make leaving his suit much harder.

I.F.V.S leaned against the wall messing around with the functions on his helmet. He wondered if his helmet could show what he was forgetting but it didn't help.

"I.F.V.S, your performance certainly won't be forgotten, Set might have been interesting to see, but his powers of sand would have ultimately been hard to foretell if he was able to be...maintained. Regardless, If you see in your HUD a few credits are now stored. Either use them to get food or for suit upgrades, it matters little. Your next mission will come eventually."

"Alright."
He shrugged.
"I'm ready to do my next mission now. Besides, I want to try out this suit again."
He looked down at his hand and held it out making a small flame which then turned big and he put it out.

"Eager are you? Very well, this has more to do with the Hero Association. Plenty of them investigate our activities with the police department in Sota, we counter this by getting rid of the investigators, and either removing evidence or making it too confusing for them to figure out. They constantly predict our next moves, so more Heroes patrol in specific parts of the city. You can burn a few of them, to show them that we aren't taking that lightly."

"The Hero Association is full of imbeciles. They deserve to burn."
I.F.V.S said in an almost angry tone.

"Then you shall bring wrath upon those supers, go and bring the ring of fire upon them." The Admiral's screen switches off.

I.F.V.S nodded yes then left the bunker and went to the rooftops in search of heroes.

○●○●Settings change-Rooftops○●○●

The city was busy as usual, cars moving along, people walking through the pavements and streets, and Heroes flying about. Some on the rooftops, most of them were in the Hero Association headquarters. The Heroes prepared for any attack when a superweapon appears, but now they would make the mistake of underestimating one.

"I have a bad feeling about this, like this day is different from the others, I think we should prepare to report back in case things go wrong." Hurricane says, who has the powers of wind and lightning.

"You worry too much, what is going to happen? There is more of us around than before." Stretches stated with an eye roll.

I.F.V.S went down an alleyway then climbed an emergency ladder to reach the rooftops. He scanned the roof with his HUD which picked up hurricane and stretch.

"The worst happens at the most unexpected timing, which is what I'm saying." Hurricane sighed, I.F.V.S. wasn't spotted yet as they were watching the streets below.