💜1💜

Taehyung pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I sighed before waking up to the bathroom. I do my morning routine. When I finished, I walked into the dressing room and got ready.

I went downstairs to meet Namjoon and Yoongi in the living room.

"Good morning, hyung" I said and sat down next to Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at me before replying back. Yoongi just glanced at it and fell back asleep. I'm used to that reply and it doesn't matter. I think I like to be answered with silent rather than answered with words.

"Tae, did you wake up? Go eat your breakfast in the kitchen, you have a workout today," said my dad who just enter the living room. My father is the alpha of the pack.

I sighed and walked heavily into the kitchen. Can just my father let me rest sometime? I just want to be free and spend time with hyung. I was always told to practice for to be strong. As a child of alpha and also true blood, I was always told to train to be the next alpha. I'm not allowed to play or joke with anyone. My life is empty and boring. I hope one day I can fill this life with something.

✨✨✨

Jungkook pov

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. I sit up and yawn. I rubbed my eyes with the tip of my arm before getting up to head to the bathroom.I do my morning routine while singing. Once finished, I put on my clothes and went downstairs.

"Good morning hyung, noona and Jimin, "I said with my famous bunny smile.

Hyejin and Jin replied with a smile while Jimin looked a little angry.

"How many times do I want to tell you to call me hyung, "said Jimin while chewing bread.

"And how many times have I said don’t talk with food in your mouth,"Jin said while holding his pink pan.

Jimin gulp before finishing the food in his mouth. No one wants to be hit with Jin’s pink pan in the morning.

I just laughed as I sat between Jimin and Hyejin at the dining table. I looked around because I felt someone was missing.

"Noona, where is Hyebin?"I asked while looking at Hyejin. Usually, the boy is the noisiest in the morning but today is silent.

"Oh, he got up early and went to school. He said, he don't want to be late,"Hyejin replied and went back to eating.

I just nodded before starting to eat and getting ready for college. Our college starts in 5 hours so there is still time.

Finished eating, I picked up my phone, my bag and a few other essentials before heading to school.

Jimin and I studied at Bighit School. We went to school with humans and werewolves. Humans don’t know that they went to school with werewolves because they thought it was just a fairy tale. Only a handful know and they don’t care about our existence. They are used to us around them.

"Jungkook, I go to class first. Be careful with your scent. I don't want a horny alpha with you,"Jimin said and walked away.

Guess why Jimin said that. Yeah you're right, because I'm omega. It's weird that I'm an omega. Often, omega is female not male. But if you want to know, men's omega is rare. Rarely in the werewolf world does the male omega exist. Often only a handful exist and very few. So people like me a little special. Special?...... I don't think so.

I walked to my locker to pick up some stuff before heading to my first class.