💜26💜

Short chapter, sorry but enjoy~
______________________________________

Author pov

It's been over a week since Vantae showed up and took control of Taehyung body. Vantae says, Taehyung and V need a break so they will just sit quietly in there.

But--.... can they sit still?

"Yah, Vantae! I'm okay now so give me control. I want to see my queen!" It seems I was wrong.

"Can you shut the fuck up?! I want to meet our baby too but if you annoying mouth didn't quiet, how will i do that?!"

"Hey, this annoying mouth is your wolf mouth so it's your mouth too."

"Who said that? After all I have two wolves and I love the other one out of your mouth!"

"Yah! You want to fight?!"

"You think I'm scared? Bring it on, coward!"

"YOU FUCK-"

"CAN YOU BOTH BE SILENT?!"

"I'm trying to sleep but I can't with your stupid fight."

"Well, it's your fault for taking control for too long. So, face it."

"Yeah, I agree with V. Don't you think it's time for us to take control?"

V just nodded from inside. Vantae just sighed, tired of them both. He doesn't mean he doesn't want to give control, but he still wants to spend time with Jungkook. Say he was selfish, but try to think what it would feel if we sat in a body for 24 years and finally we were able to get out.

"I'm sorry, guys. I still want to spend more time with our baby. I want him to know me more and then you can take control," said Vantae try to ignore the groan that he get as response from the two.

"Dude, it's not like you can't control back when we take control," said V.

"Yeah, we're sharing this body, right?" said Taehyung remind them.

"But-"

"No but. It's final, tomorrow you have to give us control," said V cut off Vantae words.

"Ughhhhh, okay," said Vantae even though he didn't like the decision.

Even though they are three different people, they still share the same body and brain. They like three crackheads joined together.

So that night, they all sleep with Vantae who is dissatisfied and V who is sad because he lost to Taehyung taking a turn for who is in control tomorrow. One messy night, but-.....

what will happen the next day? Hmmmm maybe even worse than tonight.

[I will not leave you here, continue~😉]

✨✨✨

Jungkook pov

I was startled by the sound of fighting voices. Well it's not a fight actually, more to Vantae voice complaining about something only this time his voice is a little different.

"Vantae?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning koo," I heard Vantae say- wait, koo?

Vantae has never called me koo before. He always used the nickname babyboy or prince. I opened my eyes to see and Vantae eyes caught my attention.