💜21💜

Author pov

A group of wolves trampled towards a forest. The group was led by a gray wolf with a white wolf next to it. The white wolf sniffed around the area before he signaled to the wolf chief.

The wolf chief gestured to his friend in the back. He immediately ran towards the white wolf who started running after giving the signal. They all ran fast until they came to a rather old and horrible tower.

The wolf chief or you know him as Ji-cheol, began to change into his human form. Others just follow his movements including Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and their mates.

"We're here. Is this really where she lives, Wook?" Ji-cheol asked as he looked at his mate who had just changed.

"Hmm, if you follow my memory, this is her house. Old and horrible tall tower," said Dong Wook as he looked at the tower.

"So, this is her house. It's time for the mate moon to start. Tae, are you okay?" Ji-cheol asked then looked at Taehyung who was behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fi-" Taehyung hadn't finished his words yet, suddenly there was a fireball thrown towards them.

Everyone managed to dodge the fireball from hitting them. They turned their gaze in the direction of the ball.

"WHAT THE HELL! Why didn't the ball hit anyone at all?" The witch grumbled from the top of the tower.

"Yah, Damn witch! Give back our Jungkook! What are you going to do to him?" Ji-cheol said from under the tower.

The Witch laughed mockingly as she began to create more fireballs with her magic wand. He creates more balls before throwing them towards Ji-cheol and the others.

"SHIT! Guys, avoid that fireball!" Ji-cheol screams as he prepares to dodge.

They nodded and started dodging as best they could the thrown ball. The ball is not very big but it is still dangerous because it is covered with fire.

The Witch starts to get angry and tries to think of another magic to kill them. He started swinging his magic wand before pointing it towards the trees around the tower.

The trees start to glow before they come to life and start moving out of the ground. The Witch laughed out loud before starting to order the tree to attack. The trees begin to attack by besieging Ji-cheol and the others.

Everyone started fighting with the trees. Well, except for Jin and Jimin because they are assigned to treat anyone who is injured. Dong Wook helps as best he can by using a little of his power to help Ji-cheol.

"Tae, things are a mess here but we can't survive. I want you to go inside the tower with Jackson and save Jungkook," said Ji-cheol as he fought one of the attacking trees.

"But, what if you need my help?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, we'll be okay. Now go!" Ji-cheol said and started running to help the others.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment before he nodded and started calling Jackson to follow him. The man nodded and started following Taehyung while fighting some trees that were trying to stop them.

As for the witch, she is unaware of Taehyung presence as the focus is on creating more tree armies to attack. Only when Taehyung and Jackson were behind her did she notice their presence.

"WHAT! HOW YOU GET HERE ?!" said the witch in surprise as she began to retreat away from them.

"Erm ..., from the door?" said Jackson.

The witch began to swing her magic wand while saying something before she pointed it at the floor.Black smoke came out of the stick and it hit the floor.