💜13💜

Jungkook pov

I woke up from sleep when I felt the sunlight on my face. I opened my eyes slowly while raising my hands to block out the light. I got up while rubbing my eyes.

"Where am I?" I said while looking at the strange room space.

I looked around again before remembering that I was at Taehyung's house. Yes, I'm at Taehyung's house. Hmm, how comfortable I slept last night.

For the first time after I lost my parents, I was able to sleep soundly. I always have nightmares and would wake up in the middle of the night. But last night, I slept very soundly. Maybe this is because Taehyung is close to me.

I got out of bed and stretched my body a bit. I always do that because my body always cramps during sleep. After stretching, I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I walk into the bathroom and strip my clothes. I walked into the shower and turned on the tap. Warm water came out and hit my body.

"Hmm, nice."

I like to take a warm shower in the morning. It's soothing. I showered for 1 hour before I finished and came out of the bathroom. I dry my body with a towel before putting on my clothes.

 I dry my body with a towel before putting on my clothes

(ignore the mask and the bag)

After I was satisfied with my appearance, I walked out of the room to the ground floor. I walked up to the dining room to meet the others having breakfast.

"Oh, Jungkook. Let's have breakfast with us, "Ji-cheol said while drinking his coffee.

"Thanks, sorry for waking up late today," I said then sat down next to Taehyung.

On the other side, Jin was sitting and next to Jin there was a man I didn't know.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I don't care. Anyway, I want to introduce some people you don't know here," Ji-cheol said with a smile.

"Next to Jin, he is Kim Namjoon. He is my right hand man and the smartest person in this pack. He is also Jin's mate, "the man continued while pointing a finger at Namjoon.

I was surprised to hear Mr. Kim's words. Am I hearing correctly? Jin hyung mate? Since when?

"Since when? Jin hyung, why don't you tell me?" Ask me while pout. He was angry with me when I hid about Taehyung but he hid about Namjoon.

"Kook, I just found out last night. I wanted to tell you last night but you slept. So I plan to tell everyone today but you're very late, " Jin said with an apologetic smile.

I just sighed, and congratulated them. I looked in front of me and saw Jimin sitting on someone's lap.

"Jimin, is that your mate?" Ask me curious.

"Yeah, his name is Min Yoongi. He's handsome, right?" Said Jimin as he hugged tightly the man he called Yoongi.

"Yoongi is one of the fighters in my pack and also Taehyung's cousin, "Ji-cheol said introducing the man in more detail.

Well, it looks like Jin and Jimin have found their mate. Hmm, how about Hyejin then?

As soon as I thought so, I saw Hyejin noona walking into the kitchen holding hands with a man. Wow, looks like she found it too.

"Alpha, can I take Hyejin out today?" Asked the man.

"Hmm, you two just met last night. And now you two have gone on a date. Very fast," Ji-cheol said with a grin.

"Hehehe, sorry alpha. I just want to know Hyejin more, so I think I want to take him out. May I?" Asked the man again with a smile.

Wow, his smile is so bright. People's eyes can be blinded by the brightness of his smile.

"Of course, you can go. Have fun, "Ji-cheol said before he returned to focus on his breakfast.

Just hearing Mr Kim say, Hyejin noona and mate have disappeared as fast as lightning. I'm sure they can't wait to spend time together. I started thinking, can I and Tae be like them? Going on a date, holding hands and being sweet with eachother no matter where and when?

Maybe we can be like that. I just want to have a happy moment with Tae. I don't want anything bad so and if there is, I'm sure we can both face it together.

"Koo? What are you thinking?" Taehyung's question disturbed my thoughts.

"Oh? Sorry, I just thought things weren't important. No need to worry," I said embarrassed when already caught thinking about my and Tae's future.

And Tae caught me. I'm embarrassed...

"Hmm, alright. So what do you want to eat? Let me take it," Tae said with a big smile. Mr. Kim just looked at his son happily. 

I chose waffles with chocolate and strawberries. That has been my favourite since I was little. I always ask Jin to make it but he doesn't always make it because he says, chocolate is not always good to eat. (wrong Jin, chocolate is everything)

I ate quietly while chatting with everyone. It's also fun to live near here. Everyone is good and not bad like people at school. Mr. Kim treated me like his own child and after a long time, I finally felt my father's love again. I want to feel the feeling forever.

✨✨✨

Ji-cheol pov

I saw the way Taehyung treated Jungkook. I can see that he really loves his mate. I could see my old self in his body.  

I'm glad Jungkook is here. Since that case, Taehyung likes to be alone and is so hard -hearted. He doesn't like to smile like he used to. But now, he's back because of Jungkook. I should thank the boy.

"Sir, can we start talking about the purpose of our being here?" Jin asked politely.

"Oh, yeah. After this meal, we go to my meeting room," Ji-cheol said then finished his coffee and continued reading the newspaper.

That's all for today. Hope you like it. 😎

See you in the next chapter😉👋

  ⬇️⬇️