💜15💜

Okay everyone, I'm back. But I have a problem with my family, they don't let me open Wattpad always so I can only open it on Saturdays and Sundays. So I'll update in two days, maybe Saturday or Sunday time. Hope you can be patient💕
______________________________________

Author pov

The atmosphere became quiet for a moment in the meeting room. Each looked at each other's faces and said nothing. Jimin who couldn't stand the atmosphere started to speak.

"Err, Mr. Dong Wook. Do you have a rank? I can't be sure what rank you are, " Jimin said looking at the man.

Since then, he tried to identify the man's rank but could not because he had never smelled a wolf like that. The smell of his scent is like a rare smell.

Dong Wook looks around before looking at Ji-cheol's face. Their eyes met for a moment before Dong Wook got up and walked to where Ji-cheol was standing with the book. He began to close his eyes before opening them again. The eyes, which were previously brown, turned purple. Everyone was shocked to see those eyes.

 Everyone was shocked to see those eyes

(ignore eyelashes)

He then, bow his body before speaking.

"Hello, my name is Woo. I am Dong Wook's wolf and also a True Blood Omega," said Dong Wook or Wook with a smile.

The others except Ji-cheol, are shocked to hear the man's rank. That rank is very rare. Only two exist and they are very powerful.

"YOU, TRUE BLOOD OMEGA," shouted Jin who suddenly burst into the room.

Everyone looked at him strangely as they raised one eyebrow. Jin just grinned before walking slowly and sitting down next to Namjoon. Wook just shook his head before continuing his words.

I know you are surprised because my rank is a rare rank. However, I am a true blood omega and not only me, there is another. We are rarely encountered by other werewolves but we do exist," Wook said with a smile before suddenly running and hugging Ji-cheol from behind. (I know you don't like it but I can't help it, sorry)

Everyone looked at them both strangely. Ji-cheol just covered his face with one hand out of embarrassment. He then just hugged Dong Wook back before telling him to sit down. Wook just obeyed. He then sat down and looked at his feet while playing with the ends of his shirt.

"I know you guys feel weird but, me and Dong Wook are mates. Actually, second mates. I didn't tell Tae yet but I'll tell him later," Ji-cheol said with a grin and started walking and stand in Wook's place before.

"Wolf Dong Wook is very shy but he's okay. He'll get used to you all later," Ji-cheol said again.

Everyone just smiled and the atmosphere is quiet again. Well, no one has anything to say about the relationship because they understand. Everyone has the right to be happy and to have a mate even if their first mate is gone. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Suddenly, Jin began to say.

"Wait, Mr. Ji-cheol, you said that Taehyung is True Blood Alpha like the legend. But isn't True Blood Alpha just for royal blood," Jin asked who still didn't know Taehyung's true identity.

"Sorry Jin, I forgot you still don't know who I am. I am the current Werewolf King, or you are better known as King K, "Ji-cheol said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"WHAT!" Jimin and Jin screamed simultaneously as they put their hands over their mouths.

The others besides Dong Wook just chuckled a little while shaking their heads. They've kind of reacted to people like this. Who isn't surprised if suddenly there is a king in that room with them.

"You are the hidden king? Who is known but has never seen his true appearance?" Jimin asked, calming down from the shock.

"Yes,"

"Does that mean Taehyung is the prince?" Jimin asked again.

"Yup, but don't get mad at him for not telling you from the beginning. In fact, he just found out who he really is, "said Ji-cheol before being startled by the sudden push of the door.

All looked towards the door and were startled by the arrival of an unknown man. The man was wearing a black suit and neatly dressed. He is rather tall and masculine.

"Oh, Minho. Why did you come here?" Ji-cheol asked.

The new man called Minho, walks over to Ji-cheol's side before whispering something in his ear. Ji-cheol looks shocked after hearing the Minho words. Minho then asked to leave and walked away. Ji-cheol looks disturbed and worried after that.

"Alpha, is there a problem?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"Err, it just...

....Our palace is under attack"

I hope you are satisfied with this chapter. Sorry if it's short and sorry about the new relationship. I don't want any single people in the story.💕☺️

  ⬇️⬇️ do the right thing and press🙃