💜New Character 💜

Wolf name: VRank: True Blood AlphaProperties: Dominant, aggressive, grumpy, responsibleEye colour: Red

Wolf name: V
Rank: True Blood Alpha
Properties: Dominant, aggressive, grumpy, responsible
Eye colour: Red

Wolf name: VRank: True Blood AlphaProperties: Dominant, aggressive, grumpy, responsibleEye colour: Red

Wolf name: JK
Rank: Omega ???
Properties: Loving, submissive, kind, cowardly, shy
Eye colour: Blue

I would do this every time a new character appeared. It will help you better understand the story☺️😚💞

A little information:

In the world of werewolves, there are seven ranks.

True Blood Alpha - This rank is only possessed by alphas who have royal blood. Anyone with royal blood will get this rank. All wolves will submit and obey him because he is the king of all wolves. In this story, Taehyung and V don't know that there is royal blood in their blood. His parents kept this a secret and waited for the right time to tell him.

Alpha - This rank is the fourth highest rank in wolf world. This rank is usually owned by the prospective alpha/leader in a pack. This rank will only submit to true blood and the rank is higher than that.

Beta - This rank is the fifth highest rank after alpha. He only submits at a rank higher than him. Usually this rank becomes the second leader if alpha or luna is not in the pack.

Omega - This rank is the sixth rank after beta and the second weakest after pup. Often this rank will be babysitter to the pup and sometimes teach them things about the pack. They will teach what is good and bad. This type of wolf will submit at a rank even higher than him and very weak. In this story, Jungkook and JK do not know their rank other than omega. His parents often said he was more of an omega and he had to find out who he really was.

Pup - This rank is the next generation in the world of werewolves. Some of them may be alpha. These wolves only know how to play and learn so they need to be protected.

??? - Unknown. The highest rank in the wolf world.

??? - Unknown. This rank is the third highest rank after true blood alpha.

The next rank will be revealed from time to time❤️💞