💜 Last chapter💜

Taehyung pov

Today is the most meaningful day of my life. I can't wait to start the day. Today, I have decided to propose to Jeon Jungkook.

Yeah, propose to him. I've been thinking about this and I've decided to spend my life with him forever. We already become a couple for 4 months after that witch incident. So, i think we should go to the next step. After all, in 2 weeks, I'm gonna be a King cause my dad decide to give the throne to me and of course if there a king must have a queen too. He is the best man I have ever met and he deserves that title. If someone against this, i won't hesitate to kill that person.

I have asked for help from my hyungs and parents and they gladly help me. They are all excited about this. I also asked for blessings from Jungkook's parents and they were happy with my decision. They said, they will help me by keeping Jungkook busy for as long as possible until we are all done with the preparation of this proposal.

Right now, I'm getting ready in the room in a suit and Jimin is styling my hair.

"Oh my god, Tae! Stop moving. How do I style your hair if you keep moving?" Said Jimin as he sighed.

I just said “Sorry” and started sitting still while letting Jimin do his work. But, it wasn’t long when I started moving back because I couldn’t control the rumbling in my chest.

"Tae, why are you moving again?" Jimin said frustrated with me.

"I'm sorry, I'm too nervous today and I can't sit still. What if this proposal doesn't go as planned? What if I ruin everything? And what if he doesn't accept me? "

"Tae! Stop saying 'what if'! Just believe in yourself and everything will be fine," said Jimin and started styling my hair again.

(Inside Tae mind)

"Yah Tae! Don't feel nervous and moving around. You ruin our nice look."

"Hey, don't blame me if I can't stop image something bad will happen. And don't blame me alone, I know you're scared too."

"Me, scare? Oh come on, I'm not coward like you. Let me take control and i show you how a confident person taking care of all this."

"Can you two shut up and focus on this proposal. If you two keep talking, i won't surprise this proposal ruin."

"Alright sorry, Vantae."

"Yeah, sorry Vantae."

(Outside Tae mind)

After that, I returned to focus on the surrounding situation. I try to calm down and believe in myself. Okay Tae, you got this! You will go to Jungkook and propose him and everything will be fine and according to plan.

I took a deep breath before releasing it along with all my worries. I can do this and I make sure this proposal is successful.

Meanwhile~

Jungkook pov

"Eomma, why do we suddenly have to go shopping? We already have a lot of stuff," I said confused.

Now I'm in the car with eomma, Hyejin and Hyebin heading to the Mall. I don't know why they suddenly want to go to the mall, even though we already have a lot of stuff in the palace. I just followed their word and was lazy to say anything.

After all, I haven't been out of the palace in a long time. Better, I take this opportunity to enjoy myself.

After a 15 minute drive, we arrived in front of a very large mall.