💜14💜

Sorry for not updating. I have a lot of work lately because online classes have just started. I will try to update when I have time. Thank you for reading💕
_____________________________________

Author pov

They were all in the meeting room at the pack house. Ji-cheol and the others take their respective places while Taehyung goes to Ji-cheol's work desk.

He pulled out a thick black book with a purple gem in the middle. The book was carefully carried before being placed in the center of the meeting room table.

 The book was carefully carried before being placed in the center of the meeting room table

Everyone except Ji-cheol and Taehyung looked at the book strangely. Taehyung then, got up and sat next to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a question mark look about the book. Taehyung just smiled as he took Jungkook's hand and rubbed it.

Ji-cheol stand up while taking a deep breath to calm down. He was nervous to tell the others this. He took the black book earlier and placed it on a projector so that the book would be displayed on the screen. (I don't know the name of the tool)

Ji-cheol then opens the book to the first page. Everyone except Tae read the contents of the first page.

"Everyone, as you know I asked Tae to bring Jungkook family to live with us. So now, I'm going to explain why I said that. In fact, the book in front of us was written by our ancestors. In this book there is a true legend about a couple who have the strongest power when they are together. In the book also tells that there are witches who attacked them."

"What? Witch?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. A very long time ago, a couple existed. The couple is said to be the strongest couple because only they are endowed with power by the moon goddess. However, their power can only be used when they are together. At the same time, humans and werewolves were at war with each other. Our ancestors had captured some humans in that war. One of our ancestors, came up with an idea. He plans to do some experiments on the humans. He thought of making the humans a werewolf so that our number would be more bigger."

"Isn't it cruel to do so?" Namjoon asked feeling sympathy for the humans.

"Well, our ancestors thought what's wrong with using some humans because humans have killed many of our members. So, various experiments were made and more humans were captured. One day, an experiment has caused one human to turn into another creature. Our ancestors thought they finally managed to create a werewolf. Unfortunately, it has created a witch."

"That's when the witch was created," Jimin said in surprise.

"Yes, after that, your ancestors decided it would be safer if all these experiments were stopped. So they freed the surviving humans and promised not to bother humans again. Your ancestors and all werewolves retreated into the woods, far from human habitation."