💜25💜

Sorry for not update. So let's start!!!
______________________________________

Author pov

After JK is in Vantae arms, he falls asleep. The fight with the witch has already taken a lot of his energy. The fight this time is worse than the fight in the past.

Vantae lifts jungkook body bridal style, and takes him to where Ji-cheol and the others are. JK is still asleep and not disturbed by Vantae movements.

They walked through a large tree before finally they arrived at an open area filled with packs of wolves. Some of them are in human form and that includes Ji-cheol, Dong Wook, Jin and others.

When they almost reached the area, suddenly Jimin shouted and drew the attention of everyone there towards them.

"Kook! Tae!" Jimin shouted and ran towards them. Yoongi and Ji-cheol follow him from behind.

"Are you two okay? We saw the light earlier and we were all very worried," said Jimin when they arrived in front of Vantae.

"Yeah, we're fine," Vantae said in full dominant voice.

The voice made Jimin so scared immediately and ran towards Yoongi arms. He hid his face in Yoongi chest.

"What happen, baby? Why are you suddenly scared?" Yoongi asked strangely with Jimin change.

"Tae, are you okay? Why are your eyes purple?" Ji-cheol asked while looking into Vantae eyes.

"I'm not Taehyung or V. My name is Vantae," said Vantae then walked past Ji-cheol and moved towards Jin.

Vantae walks straight towards Jin and puts Jungkook next to his father who is still unconscious. Minho body is full of scratches but is already wrapped in cloth and he seems to be resting.

"Vantae, you finally showed up," Dong Wook said while standing next to Vantae.

Vantae was just silent while looking at Jungkook who was sound asleep. Well, Vantae doesn't care about anyone. He's just a care about Jungkook and his safety.  So it's no wonder Vantae behaves like that. Cold towards everyone and likes to keep quiet.

"Wook, can we talk for a second?" Ji-cheol said when he had just arrived there after being ignored by Vantae.

Yoongi and Jimin arrives after that behind Ji-cheol and Jimin is still scared of Vantae. Well, not only Jimin, almost all the beta and omega here, are scared of Vantae.

They bow their heads or go close to their mate. Vantae dominant aura is indeed frightening.

"What do you want to talk about?" Dong Wook asks when he and Ji-cheol are a little far from there.

"Who is Vantae?" Ji-cheol asks, weird with Vantae sudden appearance.

"Vantae? I don't know much about him but all I know is that he is a wolf spirit, "said Dong Wook, looking at Vantae from a distance.

"Wolf spirit?"

"Hmm, he is the only wolf spirit that exists. He has been in Taehyung body for a long time, just never showed up," said Dong Wook explaining further.

"But, then? Why he show up now? " Ji-cheol asked more confuse because he didn't know about this thing at all.

"I don't know, we better ask Vantae," said Dong Wook.

✨✨✨

Jungkook pov

I opened my eyes slowly. My body felt comfortable like I was lying on something soft. I fumbled around before suddenly I heard a very deep voice of laughter.