💜19💜

Author pov

Taehyung and Dong Wook walk into a rather awful big house. The house was purple and there was a bit of creeping grass around it.

"Wow, this place looks scary and creepy. This place must be where the witch lives," said Taehyung as he began to be alert to his surroundings. Who knew the witch maybe set a trap.

Dong Wook looked at Taehyung face in disbelief and felt a little insulted. The still -unknown men, just laughed behind their backs. Dong Wook glared at the man and he was instantly silent.

"I know my house is bad and unmanaged, but don't say it's a witch's house. I'm sure her house is even worse than mine," Dong Wook said as he walked to the front door.

Taehyung widened his eyes in surprise. He didn't mean to say Dong Wook house was bad, he was just be honest. How could he not think it was a witch's house. Look at that house, it's like an abandoned place.

"I'm sorry, appa. I didn't know this was your house. Besides, this place doesn't look like a house," said Taehyung with a grin.

"Are you trying to apologize or insult my house again," Dong Wook said as he unlocked the door of the house.

Taehyung just laughed before following Dong Wook who was already inside. The still -unknown man just followed behind. Oh I forgot to tell you, Ji-cheol and the others are leading a search group around the palace. They are trying to find Jungkook trail.

Jimin follows Yoongi to the south, Jin follows Namjoon to the north, while Hyebin and Hyejin follow Hoseok to the east. Ji-cheol moves west alone. With this, the search will be easier and more controlled.

Back to Taehyung and Dong Wook, the two of them with the unknown man earlier, entered a secret room in the basement. The room was full of books and there was a crystal ball in the middle of it.

Dong Wook walked towards the crystal while telling Taehyung to sit in a chair not far from there. The unknown man, meanwhile, walked behind Dong Wook and picked up a book on the table behind them.

"Erm, appa," Taehyung called.

"Yeah?" Dong Wook said while opening the book that the man had just given him.

"Who is this guy. I've never seen him before," Taehyung said, looking at the unknown man.

From earlier, he wanted to ask but was stunned because he focused on Jungkook lost and Dong Wook house.

"Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself first. My name is Jackson, I'm Dong Wook younger brother," Jackson said with a smile.

"Younger brother?" Taehyung asked again for sure.

"Yeah, he's my little brother. He doesn't always go out, so it's rare for you to see him," Dong Wook said while focusing on the book.

Taehyung just nodded and looked around. Well, the house looked abandoned from the outside but inside he looked clean and comfortable.

"Okay, let's see," Dong Wook said as he started to read something.

The language is incomprehensible and the way it reads is very fast. Then, suddenly Dong Wook eyes turned Purple. Apparently, Woo has appeared.

Taehyung looked shocked before he looked at the crystal. The crystal glows purple and then it turns blue several times. It lasted for 2 minutes before the crystal turns white.

"I found him," Woo said making Taehyung quickly go to his side.

Taehyung looked into the crystal and saw an old house. Well, what Dong Wook said was right. The witch house is indeed worse than his house.