💜8💜

Author pov

Mr Kim was walking straight to the office after finishing visiting the pack on the other side. As soon as he reached the door, he was pulled in.

"What the hell!" Mr. Kim shouted in surprise.

"Uh- ,"one voice said.

Mr. Kim looked at the man and groaned when he saw Taehyung.

"What do you want, Tae? I just came home and I'm very tired," Mr Kim said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, dad. But I have something important to talk about," Tae said as he pulled Mr Kim onto the cushions in the room.

"What do you want to talk about? "Asked Mr. Kim after sitting down.

Taehyung was silent for a moment before sighing. Mr. Kim looked at his son strangely but was still patiently waiting for his son to say something.

"While you weren't in the pack for a week, we were attacked bu- ,"

"YOU ARE ATTACKED!"shouted Mr. Kim in surprise to hear the matter.

"N-not all of us. Only a few pack members went hunting. We were attacked once, so don't worry," Taehyung said scared.

"Mind to tell me what happened?" Mr Kim asked worriedly.

Taehyung sighed before speaking. He  tells Mr. Kim everything that happened and also what happened to Jo.

"So you want to say, there is a creature that does not know apparently attacked them and went like that," said Mr. Kim, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, dad,"

"Wow, I'm pretty sure this is going to happen but I don't know this soon, "said Mr Kim making Taehyung look at him strangely.

"You know this thing is going to happen. How?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head.

"Well, I'm sorry for keeping this a secret from you, Tae. But, I have to do it for your and your mate safety."

"What do you mean, dad?" Taehyung asked more confused.

"Actually Tae, I'm not a regular pack leader. I am the head of the whole pack in this world. You think I went to visit another pack, but in fact I went to visit our castle."

"Our castle?"

"Yes. If you want to know, only royal blood can have True Blood. Your mom and I are King and Queen Kim, The hidden royal."

"You me-mean I w-was the hidden pr-prince?"

"Yes, Tae."

"Why are you hiding this from me!" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

How dare his father, hide something from him. If it's not important, it's okay, but this is about him. About who he really is.

"Calm down, Tae. We're doing this for your safety. If the bad guys know you're a prince, they'll take advantage of you Tae! You're still not strong enough to protect yourself!" said Mr. Kim trying to calm his son.

Now they were both standing facing each other. Taehyung looks very angry, he can't believe his father did that to him. Keep something a secret from him. And the most painful of all, his mother was also involved. His mother never kept a secret from him, because they had promised not to keep a secret from each other.

"If not now, when? When will I be strong? I'm big and strong, father," Taehyung said calmly and sat down back. Come to think of it, his father was not wrong. They just want to protect him.

"Not yet, son. You need to unite with your mate first. When you two are united, you two will be stronger. But it will only happen on Mate Moon, " said Mr. Kim as he picked up a large book from his desk drawer.

"Mate moon?"

"Mate moon is the day when all mates will be united and together. On that day, the white moon turns purple and the moon goddess will descend to bless each united couple. That day only happens once a year. You have to wait for that day, "said Mr Kim and placed the book on the table.

"In this book, there is information about the things that attacked Jo that day. I believe the things that attacked Jo and the others was....

a witch."

Hope you are all satisfied with this chapter 💕

See you in the next chapter☺️💕