💜3💜

Jungkook pov

I walked into the house after taking off my shoes. Jimin hyung followed me from behind and we walked to our respective rooms.

I put my bag on my study desk before lay on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling and started to feel sleepy. Unconsciously I fell asleep.

"Jungkook."

"Huh?"

"Kookie, did you hear me?"

"Mom?"

"Yes, kookie. It's me. "

"Mom, what are you doing here? You know how much I miss you."

"I know dear, I miss you too. I'm sorry, we can't be together."

"But why? It's not fair. I don't want to be alone."

"I know dear, but moon goddess there's a reason she did that."

"But what is the reason?"

"You will know why later. Now, I have something to say?"

"What is it?"

"Don't ever leave your mate."

"What?"

"Bye, my baby kookie."

"Wait, mom! I don't understand?"

"I'm sorry, kookie. I can't wait any longer. I love you."

"WAIT, MOM! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!"

I woke up with sweat on my head. My heart was beating fast and my breathing was irregular.

Mother. I actually heard my mother's voice. But what does he mean by mate? Will I see my mate soon? But, does he want to be with a weak mate like me? Will I get a rejection?

"Argh! This is really tiring! I don't want to think about it again!" I said, rubbing my face.

I got out of bed before being awakened by a loud knock on the door.

"Jungkook hyung? Are you okay? Why are you screaming?" Hyebin asked behind the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just stress because of studying before," I said to avoid anxiety.

"Erm, okay. Jin hyung called for dinner downstairs," Hyebin said remembering the purpose he came to the jungkook room.

I looked out the window and saw the day was getting dark. How long do I sleep? I looked at the clock by the side of the bed showing the figure of 10:00 p.m. I SLEEP FOR 5 HOURS! Wow, that's the longest I've ever slept.

"Okay, I'm coming. I want to take a shower first," I said and heard footsteps moving from the door.

I got up and writhed a little before waking up. I walked to the bathroom and did my night routine.

When I finished, I went downstairs and saw Jimin, Jin hyung, noona and Hyebin were ready at the dining table. I sat between noona and Jimin before being served with food.

"Jungkook, you know there are new boys coming into our college, "Jimin said as we ate.

"Oh, really?"I said uninterested.

"Yep, he's the same year as me. Some people say, he used to come here but stopped because of family matters, "said Jimin again. He has a gossip gang so he knows.

"Oh, I hope he doesn't bother me, "I said.

"I'm sure he won't bother you. After all, why don't you get rid of your lonely attitude. Try to socialize a little," Jimin advised.

"Nu-uh, I don't want to," I said starting to want to stop the conversation.

"Why?" Jimin asked again. He really doesn't understand why Jungkook likes to be alone. That kind of life is boring.

I just kept quiet while quietly asking for Jin hyung's help. I looked Jin in the eye and made a 'help me' mouth.

Jin who could catch my meaning, quickly put the food into Jimin's mouth. Jimin was shocked but still chewed the food.

"Why did you do that hyung? "Jimin asked after swallowing the food.

"Shut your mouth before I slap you with my slippers," said Jin threateningly.

Jimin gulp and is instantly silent. I just laughed and continued eating. As I looked at Hyebin, he looked at me with a strange look. He seemed to want to ask something but was afraid to say it.

"What do you want Hyebin? You look like you want to say something," I said before everyone at the table looked at the boy.

"Nothing. I'm just weird with something but it doesn't matter," Hyebin said before getting up and heading to his room after placing the empty plate into the sink.

We all looked at it weird but it didn't matter. We went back to eat and went into each other's rooms after we finished.

I sat on the bed recalling the dream. I'm still confused why mom said that. Maybe it's just a sleeping toy. It's nothing.

I lay on the bed and closed my eyes before sleep overpowered me.

✨✨✨

Taehyung pov

Today is my first day in college again. Even though I've studied here, this place still feels new.

I walked into the office to pick up my schedule. I knocked on the door a few times before going inside.

"Oh, you must be a new student. My name is Park Chanyeol, Vice Principal. Nice to meet you, "said the man sitting at the staff table there.

"Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung. Erm, is Mr. Byun here?" asked me while showing my boxy smile.

"Oh, he's here. Just come in through this door," said Mr. Park while pointing his finger to the only door in the room other than the front door.

"Thank you," I said before heading for the door.

I turned the knob slowly to enter. As soon as I entered, someone pulled me into a tight hug.

"Tae, I miss you! How long haven't we seen each other?" someone asked.

"Only for 1 year. Don't be too dramatic, hyung. "I said.

If you want to know, this is Byun Baekhyun or the college principal. He's like my own brother here. When I first studied, he was the one my father instructed to take care of me.

"Aww, why can't I be a little dramatic. We haven't seen each other in a long time," Baekhyun said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nevermind. Anyway, where's my schedule? "I asked not caring about Baek hyung's words.

"Here. Make sure this time you don't quit college again," Baekhyun warned.

"Hehe, okay, "I said and took the paper that Baek hyung handed out.

I came out of the office after thanking hyung and Mr Park. I looked at my schedule to find out my first class.

Biology, 8:00 a.m. I looked at my clock which showed the number 9:00 a.m. Shit, I'm late!

I accelerated my pace until I didn't know what was ahead. I bumped into a guy and caused his book to fall off.

I looked at the fallen man as he uttered the word 'Sorry'. Why is he the one who apologizes while I am the one who offended him.

He raised his face and I froze. Our eyes collided and changing colour. The boy's eyes shone blue. My wolf howled with joy because he could feel something. My body started to feel different before my wolf uttered the word 'MINE'.