💜17💜

Taehyung pov

I am fighting the last creature. The creature was a bit strange because it had no body. It is black and looks like a smoky creature. I used my sword and slashed the creature. Wow, that's tiring. These creatures are many.

I looked around to make sure things were calm. I saw my father sitting while cleaning his sword. I saw Namjoon and Yoongi coming towards us. It seems that they have also finished fighting.

"Wow, that's so tiring. That's a lot of creatures," said Yoongi and sat down next to my father.

"Yeah, that's really tiring. I hope he doesn't show up again," said Namjoon.

"What creature is that, father? It looks like a smoke monster," I asked.

"I don't know, Tae. We have never fought such a creature, "said my father, looking at me.

I wanted to ask more but was cut off by a maid's voice. I looked at the voice and saw the woman running towards us anxiously.

"MY KING!" The woman screamed as she stood on her knees in front of us.

"What happened, Yoona?" My father asked worriedly.

"M-mr. Ju-Jungkook is g-gone," said Yoona stutter.

We all widened our eyes hearing that.

"Just now, we were waiting in the basement with Mr. Jungkook. Suddenly there was purple smoke surrounding Mr. Jungkook. We all panicked and wanted to help but the smoke stopped us. When we try to touch the thing it pushes us far back. We tried to call him but there was no response. When the smoke was gone, Mr. Jungkook was gone as well," said Yoona, looking down at her feet.

"WHAT!" I screamed.

My jungkook is gone. Disappeared without me being able to protect him. What should I do now?

"I'm sorry, prince Taehyung," Yoona said feeling guilty.

"HOW DARE YOU LET HIM GONE JUST LIKE THAT!" V appeared suddenly.

Yoona shivered holding back the fear. V voice can really make you feel like this.

"Calm down V," Ji-cheol said while holding both my shoulders.

V pov

I looked right into my father's eyes. We fought with eyes and I finally give up. I know i can't win with my dad.

"It's good you lost. Now, I want you to calm down and we ask again so it's easy to find Jungkook," My father said with a sigh.

"Okay, Yoona. What did you see when Jungkook disappeared? "Ji-cheol asked while looking at the woman sharply.

"Err...., w-we di-didn't se-see any-anything. Ju-just a pu-purple smoke," said Yoona stuttering.

"Purple smo- DAMNIT!" My father screamed suddenly.

"Why dad? Do you know anything?" Ask me hoping he knows something.

"I don't know where Jungkook is but I know who kidnapped him," my father said worriedly.

"You know Alpha, who is?" Namjoon asked quietly from earlier.

"Haish...., I hope she doesn't hurt Jungkook," said my father while rubbing his face.

"Who is she father?" Ask me impatiently.

If I knew who he was, I would kill him. How dare he kidnap what mine. I will definitely make that person dying and died.

"That witch. I'm sure she planned all this. She used smoke creatures to distract us so we were busy and couldn't protect Jungkook. I think she kidnapped Jungkook so you two can't be united on mate moon night. We have two more days before the moon appears," said the father looking at the sky.