💜24💜

Author pov

Something came out of a thick clump of smoke. A wolf appeared after the smoke disappeared and shocked everyone.The wolves look bigger than V and also they look a little different.

Well yeah, of course they're different because that's not V anymore, that is Vantae.

(Ignore the surrounding)

A wolf spirit stronger than true blood. It is also the only wolf spirit that exists. Taehyung and V don't know about the wolf's existence because only the moon goddess knows about it. All this time, vantae just sat inside Taehyung and didn't show up because he was just waiting for the time to come out.

He has to wait for JK, to show his true appearance True Blood Omega. Only JK can control him when he loses control. He also knows of Jungkook's existence and is happy to meet him.

"W-who are y-you?" The witch asked in surprise.

"Me? My name is Vantae. Good to meet you bitch," said Vantae introducing himself.

The Witch looked on in fear but still tried to suck Vantae into the vortex. Vantae stood up straight before he suddenly flew into the sky. He looked around before seeing JK who was still in the tree trying to hold on not to be sucked.

Vantae flew to JK and bit his neck and took him away from there. JK looked shocked and confused at the same time.

"Who are you?" JK asked looking into Vantae eyes after they landed on the ground.

"I'm not anyone, babyboy. Wait here while I take care of everything," Vantae said before he flew back.

Vantae landed in front of the witch. He looked at the witch with bright purple eyes. He looked very angry and scary.

"It doesn't matter if you are Vantae or V, I will definitely kill you and after this I will kill all the wolves in this world," said the witch while laughing and started attacking with her magic.

Vantae didn't dodge, in fact he let the magic hit him. The Witch smiled thinking Vantae is died but become shock when Vantae was still alive and unharmed at all.

"Your stupid magic will not be able to hurt me. You're old and weak, bitch," Vantae said with a smirk.

"How dare y- "

"How dare me? No, it's how dare you. You think I don't know what you've done? I know everything, from the things you did to trick the girl into getting a body. I know you're the reason my mate separated with his parents. You killed Taehyung mother and you are also the cause of our separation. I will not forgive you!" And Vantae rushed towards the witch and pounced on her.

The Witch tries to fight back but because Vantae is stronger, she loses. Vantae took the black magic wand and threw it away. Vantae bit the witch's leg until it broke. He scratched the witch's face until her face was torn.

"PLEAS! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!," the witch pleaded in front of Vantae.

"Huh! You think I'll forgive you that easy! Never!," Vantae said in his full dominant voice. He flew up and his body began to glow purple.

"You are a useless, cruel, disgusting and bicth creature. So I'll make sure you're not alive anymore!, " Vantae said before something came out of his mouth. It's like a purple ball but there's lightning in it.

"This is for separated Jungkook from his family," Vantae said and shooting the ball right towards the witch

"This is for separated Jungkook from his family," Vantae said and shooting the ball right towards the witch. The witch screamed in pain.

"This is because you killed Taehyung and V mother," Vantae said again while shooting another ball. The Witch screamed again, with her body burning.

"And this is for-" A purple ball twice as large as his body, came out of his mouth. " -separated the two of us." And Vantae shoots the ball at the witch.

A very bright light, resulted from it and it was about half of the wolf kingdom. JK who was not far from there was shocked before he started rushing towards Vantae.

✨✨✨

JK pov

I saw a light coming from the direction of the tower. I started worrying about Vantae condition. I know that Vantae is also V and Taehyung.

I ran towards it and what I saw shock me. There was a large crater there and the tower had been destroyed. The surrounding trees have gone.

I looked up at the still dark sky. The vortex is gone and so is the witch. Where did she go? I saw Vantae holding something like a stick before he suddenly broke it. As soon as that, the sky became normal again, the stars began to appear, as did the moon.

Vantae saw me and started flying towards me. He landed before he turned human and right he's Tae. His eyes were still purple and he looked at me without words.

I changed too but I was still in control of ourselves. I looked Vantae right in the eye. Somehow, even though I didn't know him, I felt like we had met long time ago.

He made my heart beat like V and Taehyung. I felt attracted to him and for some reason all of a sudden, I was already in his arms. I smell his scent and it's still the same as the smell of Tae and V. I love it.

Okay guys, sorry. That all i can write now but the chapter will be longer later. I sorry if the fight wasn't good cause this is first time i write it.

Anyway, meet you guys in the next chapter!!! ✨❤️

Fiq out 😎
⬇️⬇️