💜2💜

Taehyung pov

I walked into the office because my father wanted to talk about something. When I arrived, I knocked on the door several times. Upon hearing the word ‘Come in’, I turned the doorknob before opening and go inside.

"You call me?"asked me as I walked and sat on the cushions that were in the room.

"Yes, I am,"replied Mr. Kim and walked to the chair I was sitting on.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"I asked again.

"Remember when I said, you can't go to college because it's a waste of time and you have to focus on training,"said Mr, Kim with a grin.

Ever since my father said that, our relationship has become a distance. I don't talk to him like I always do. I was disappointed because my father was more concerned with the pack than the success of his own son.

I don't want to be the next alpha. I want to pursue my ambition of becoming an English teacher. I like teaching instead of ruling. When he told me to quit college, I think my world is ruined but I don't want to break my father's heart. So, I agree with his decision.

"Yes I remember. Why?"I said with a bored face.

"Well, I think I ruined your dream so I put you back in college,"replied Mr, Kim with a grin.

"Oh, wait- I CAN GO BACK TO COLLEGE!"I replied in surprise.

"Yes, but on one condition. You have to still agree to be the next alpha,"replied Mr, Kim with a smirk.

"Agree,"I said without thinking long.

"In that case, you can start tomorrow. Have fun, "said Mr. Kim before walking out of the office.

I cheered happily and jumped for excitement. Finally, I was able to move on with my ambitions. I can't wait to start tomorrow. I better tell this good news to hyung. So I walked out and headed to Namjoon and Hoseok’s room.

College, here I come!

✨✨✨

Jungkook pov

I was stuffing some stuff into the locker before someone patted my shoulder. I looked back and was surprised to see a guy. He looked at me with lustful gaze.

I gulp before looking the guy up and down. The guy has a slightly bigger body than me. He wore a sleeveless shirt and ripped jeans. The man's face was violent, full of scars. At first glance, it looks like a scary clown.

"W-w-what d-do y-you w-w-want?"asked me in fear.

"I want you body. Can you be a good boy for daddy?" he said as he brought her mouth closer to my ear.

I whimpered before pushing the guy away. The guy fell to the floor loudly and in shock.

"HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME!"said the guy angrily.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry,"I said slowly and ran away from there.

I made my way to the roof of the college. I need to be alone now. Arriving at the entrance, I turned the doorknob and the outside wind greeted my face.

I walked to a chair there and sat down before looking up at the sky. I like to look up at the sky when my mind is troubled. The sky makes me calm and happy.

The scene that happened a moment ago, came back to play in my mind. Unconsciously, I cried. Not crying because of what the guy said but because of the cause of it.

If I wasn’t an omega, they would respect me. They won't look at me weak because I'm not an omega.

Why was I born weak? If I am strong, things will be better. If I'm not weak, people won't bother me. If I am not weak, people will not hate me and disturb my life. If I wasn't omega ......, surely alpha and luna are still alive. I'm the cause of their death. I was the cause of noona and Hyebin losing their parents. I really don't deserve to live. I'd rather just die.

The tears that came out did not stop flowing. Suddenly, the words that luna uttered before played in my head.

"Please Jungkook, stay alive for us."

"No, I don't want to. If everyone is in danger because of me, I'd rather die."

"Jungkook, listen here. You have to live because you are special. Moon goddess, revive you because she knows you are important to this world. "

"But, what's special is that in the end I'm alone. All the people I love, leave me. First, my mother left. Then, my father. Now, who? I don't want luna and alpha to be the next victims.  I deserve to die, that's what I'm supposed to do."

"No, Jungkook. Promise me one thing. No matter what happens, don't ever think you deserve to die. You have the right to life. If you die, I will never forgive you."

After that, I always promise with luna to appreciate myself. But, why am I discouraged now? This is not me. Yes, I should get up and live. I will keep my promise with luna.

I wiped away the tears that flowed out. I took as deep a breath as I could and let it out before waking up. I walked to the entrance earlier and slowly exited the college.