💜23💜

Before you read this, i want to ask something. Why went we close our eyes, we see dark?🤔

______________________________________

Author pov

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other before they both smirked.
In their minds there was only one thing, let's kill her again.

Yeah, you're right. They have regained their memories from the past.Jungkook got up while being helped by Taehyung and they both looked towards the tower.

"Jk, I miss you so much," said V, looking at Jk.

"What are you saying? We not lost each other, we just lost our past memories," said Jungkook while giggling.

"But I still miss you. You rarely show up," Taehyung said with a pout.

"Blame the author. He rarely shows me up."

"Wait- who author?"

"Nothing. Now let's go kill that woman again," Jungkook said before receiving a nod from Taehyung.

"Dad, please take everyone away from this tower. We're afraid someone will be injured later," Taehyung said to Ji-cheol who was sitting not far from the two of them.

When he received a nod from the man, he and Jungkook started running back into the tower. They both turned into wolves after going inside and going to the witch's room earlier.

Once there, they were startled with one body thrown towards them.

"APPA!" Jungkook screamed when he saw his father's badly injured body.

"Ju-jungkook? Oh go-good you're safe," Minho said weakly.

He can't talk much anymore, his body is badly injured. He wasn't sure he could last long or not.

"Hey, what's up he- OH MY GOD!" Jackson said when he suddenly appeared at the door. He had just finished dealing with the annoying smoke earlier.

He quickly moves to Jungkook side and sees Minho's condition.

"I think I have to take him to Jin for treatment," Jackson said as he lifted Minho's unconscious body. He started to leave after receiving a nod from JK and left immediately.

Now, only JK, V and the witch are left in that room. Each just kept quiet while feeling the pressure. The situation outside is still the same, only the ground is not shaking anymore.

"Oh, it looks like you're mated," said the Witch when she saw the change in the colour of JK eyes and body shape.

JK body is still white but he has a little aura around him. He looked a little scary but the witch didn't show her feelings. She doesn't want to look weak.

 She doesn't want to look weak