💜16💜

Author pov

Everyone ran here and there carrying weapons.The situation in the palace is now very chaotic. Many people were injured and died. Ji-cheol and the others arrive in their wolf form.

Once there, they were all directed to take refuge in the palace. Ji-cheol leads the way until they reach the palace hall. They sit there until Ji-cheol gives instructions on what to do.

"Alpha, What should we do?" Namjoon asked.

"We need to make sure everyone is safe and defend the castle. Namjoon, go to the north side and head that side. Yoongi, go to the south and head there. Hoseok, go to the weapon room and help them prepare as many weapons as possible. Tae, help me lead the front and back," Ji-cheol directed one by one as he prepared to attack.

All the names mentioned nodded and began to do as instructed. Namjoon brought some weapons to the north while Yoongi took some weapons to the south. Hoseok moves to the weapon room with some pack members who came with them earlier.Taehyung just stayed there while getting ready like his father.

"Sir, what can we help?" Jin asked.

Ji-cheol looks at them all before thinking.

"What can you do, Jin?" Ji-cheol asked.

"Well, I majored in medicine when I was in college, "Jin said, remembering all the things he learned in medicine.

"Good, you can help treat sick and injured soldiers. Jimin, help Jin treat everyone," Ji-cheol directed.

Jin and Jimin nodded before doing their job. On the other hand, Jungkook just saw the chaotic atmosphere doing nothing. It's not that he doesn't want to help, but what can he do. He doesn't know medicine like Jin. He is not good at fighting and he is very weak.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Ji-cheol asked noticing that Jungkook looked nervous.

Taehyung who was busy with his weapon started to turn his gaze towards Jungkook. He worriedly walks over to Jungkook and holds his shoulder.

"Are you okay? Why do you look nervous?" Taehyung asked.

"Err..., nothing. It's just, I feel I can't help anything in here. I should just wait at the pack house," said Jungkook while looking down.

Ji-cheol and Taehyung look at him confused.

"What do you mean, koo? Of course you can help something. How about you direct the female workers to the basement and take care of them there?" Taehyung said with a smile.

He doesn't want Jungkook to feel sad. He always said he was useless or weak or cowardly. He doesn't like Jungkook to think or feel like that. In his eyes, Jungkook is a great, kind and loving person.

"Yeah, Jungkook. I agree with Tae. You can do that, right?" Ji-cheol said while holding his favourite sword.

Jungkook looked up before nodding. He began to turn around to do his job before suddenly he was pulled back.

"Please be careful okay, "Taehyung said then moved his body closer to Jungkook.

He kissed Jungkook forehead before starting to follow his father who had already started coming out of the palace hall. Jungkook just looked behind Taehyung before he disappeared behind the wall.

Jungkook then turns around and starts directing all the female workers to the basement.

✨✨✨

Jungkook pov

I helped the last female worker to get into the basement. The place was cramped and cold but it was still safe and fit for all. I went inside and sat in a corner not far from the main door.

I looked at every face in this room. Half of them are teenagers and the rest are women. Why do so many teenagers work here? They should go to study, right?

I got up and walked over to a teenager who was chatting with her friend. I patted his shoulder slowly to get his attention before he turned and looked at me.

"Oh, Mr. Jungkook. Is there a problem? "The teenager asked.

"No, nothing. I just want to ask something," I said and sat down next to her.

"Ask me something? What is it?" The teenager asked confused.

"Why are there more teenagers working here? You all don't go to school?" I ask.

"We go but we had our own school. The king has built a special school for werewolves here. We will study there and then work here," The teenager said with a smile.

"Oh, I understand. But, you don't have anything to do? Why go to work?"

"We have but if we don't work, we will live in street. We are all orphans who were quoted by the King to live with him. And we all want to reciprocate his kindness so we work here, "said the teenager with a smile.

"Oh, thanks for answer my questions," I said before stand up and walk back to my place.

The teenager just nod and continue chatting with her friends. I sat in my seat and looked around again. I can still hear the noisy atmosphere outside. I hope everyone is okay.

"Jungkook."

"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked my wolf.

"I don't feel well."

"What do you mean?" I asked confuse.

If Jk doesn't feel good, that means something is bad. I hope it's not so bad.

"I feel like a moment later there is danger coming."

"Danger? What dan- "

Before I could finish my sentence suddenly my body was surrounded by purple smoke. I looked around but the smoke was too thick. I could hear people panicking and screaming calling my name.

My body felt weak and I felt sleepy. I looked around again before I fainted. The last thing I heard was the sound of someone laughing.

If you're wondering what kind of weapon they use, here it is

If you're wondering what kind of weapon they use, here it is. The blue one, Namjoon. Red, Yoongi. Black, Taehyung and the last one, Ji-cheol. I know I'm badly looking for a weapon, forgive me😔

That's all for today💕😎
Tomorrow I will update again so you don't have to wait long. I will update 2 chapters a week.( ꈍᴗꈍ)
Bye 👋

⬇️⬇️ 🤠🔪 VOTE please 😣